Top BSMS Colleges in Jharkhand: Jharkhand is a state in eastern India, carved out of the southern part of Bihar on 15 November 2000. The state is well famous for its rich mineral resources Besides its famous for Tourist destinations and Industries.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state of Jharkhand has some of the famous medical institutes like the Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad and M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur that offers high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Jharkhand.
1. Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG courses: Jharkhand AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Jharkhand
Aspirants who belong to Jharkhand state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Jharkhand to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in the Jharkhand overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Jharkhand
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2021 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2021.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Jharkhand without the NEET exam.
A. There is no BSMS College.
A. There are no BSMS colleges in Jharkhand.
A. There are no BSMS seats in Jharkhand.