List of BSMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir in northern India. It is located primarily in the Himalayan mountains and shares borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab conditions to the south. J&K has many educational research institutes and some prestigious medical colleges that offer high-standard educational facilities like Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu, Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The government is working hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Siddha colleges in J&K. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state in the future may get admission to any other form of Siddha college. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BSMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir to study the best Siddha courses.
2. List of BSMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
4. Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked Questions
J & K Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Aspirants who belong to J&K state may get admission in any other form of Siddha college. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BSMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Year (Including 1-Year Internship)||3 Year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
List of BSMS College in Jammu & Kashmir
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in J&M. The government will work hard. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to J&K state want admission to other form Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2022 exam will be held on August 1, 2022. Candidates can check the Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
J&K NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Jammu And Kashmir must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Jammu & Kashmir like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Jammu & KashmirMeghalaya State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|J&K Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Jammu and Kashmir have no any Govt. BSMS college.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in J&K is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. Jammu and Kashmir have no Pvt BSMS college.
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Goa. For more information, Click Here.