Top BSMS Colleges in Kerala: Kerala is the twenty-second largest Indian state by area. It is the beauty and vivid culture of Kerala that makes it is one of the most exotic and beautiful tourist destinations in India. Kerala State has many educational research institutes, and finest Sidha College that offers high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices Like Santhigiri Siddha Medical College, Santhigiri, P.O. Thiruvananthapuram. Throughout the article, we will discuss Top BSMS Colleges in Kerala for the academic year 2018-19.
Top BSMS Colleges in Kerala 2020-21
Here is the updated list of all BSMS Colleges in Kerala officially made by National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Santhigiri Siddha Medical College & Hospital Thiruvananthapuram Kerala is one of the reputed Private Siddha Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as SSMC Thiruvananthapuram and it was founded in the year 2002. Santhigiri Siddha College Thiruvananthapuram is affiliated to The University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Read More>>
|More Information||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best Siddha Colleges in Kerala. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission to BSMS Course is made by the allied Universities by notifying on all India bases in national Newspapers and also on their official website.
- The Admission is made from the Merit List prepared on the basis of an Entrance Test of Objective Type conducted by the University.
- The Notification is normally issued in March-April.
- The minimum qualification for a bachelor course in Siddha is 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). However, arts and humanities students can also apply. Admission/selection to this course is made based on a Common Entrance Examination.
- Popular Entrance Exam: NEET
- Age Limits: The minimum age limit to get admission in BSMS is 17 years and no upper age limit.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Career Options after B.S.M.S.
- Start your own Clinic
- Lecturer in any Siddha Medical College
- Government Siddha Doctor in Government hospital
- Siddha Doctor in Private hospital
- Hospital Management / Administration (After MBA in Hospital Management)
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical consultant
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solutions.
Best Of Luck!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.