Top BSMS Colleges in Meghalaya: Meghalaya is a state in Northeast India. The Meghalaya state is bounded by Assam to the east. The state has an area of 22,429 km2 (8,660 sq mi) with a population of 2,964,007.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There are some state-run Colleges in Meghalaya which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College. There is no Siddha college in Meghalaya (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Meghalaya.
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Meghalaya AIAPGET Counselling
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
Top BSMS Colleges in Meghalaya
Aspirants who belong to Meghalaya state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Meghalaya to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in Meghalaya overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Meghalaya
Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Kerela State Counselling. Candidates applying for BSMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Meghalaya without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BSMS colleges, and no is a private BSMS college in Meghalaya.
A. There is no Seats Government college BSMS in Meghalaya.
A. There are no Seats in private college BSMS in Meghalaya.