Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2019: The Meghalaya State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH). Admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Institutions of Meghalaya. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Meghalaya BAMS 2019 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Meghalaya and NEET 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of NEIAH to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Meghalaya State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Meghalaya Ayush Counselling Schedule.
The counselling registration form will be available from September 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|For BAMS Courses|
|Online Registration Start from||Ist Week of September 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application||31-7-2019|
|Date of Counselling (Documents Verification)||8-8-2019|
|For BHMS Courses|
|Online Registration Start from||Ist week of September 2019|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||31-7-2019|
|Date of Counselling (Documents Verification)||9-8-2019|
Note: Dates are tentative in nature.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The mop-up round will be conducted by the NEIAH through Offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed into premises.
- A candidate who have not submitted original documents to the official website on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Meghalaya.
- Aspirants should be Indian Citizens.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Candidate interested to participated in NEET UG Ayush 2019 Counselling must register on official site. The registration fee is Rs. 1000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories.
Meghalaya Ayush 2019 Participating Colleges
BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya
The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute newly established under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. To get admission in this college, one has to participate in Meghalaya BAMS/BHMS 2019 Counselling. NEIAH Institute has started an Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic college with the admission capacity of 50 students each (BAMS and BHMS Courses).
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
The NTA authority has announced Cut-off score for NEET 2019 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile (Announced)
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff 2018.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019.
For further information about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, You can leave a comment in our comment box given below our experts will give you a proper response.
Best of Luck…!!