The Meghalaya State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH). Admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2021.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Conventions of Meghalaya. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Meghalaya BAMS 2021 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Meghalaya and NEET 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Latest Update: 15 December 2021 is the last chance to fill the Meghalaya Ayush NEET Online Counselling Application in prescribed format for Medical Studies, i.e. BAMS/ BHMS/BASLP against State Quota seats in various Medical Institutions in India during Academic Session of 2021-2022 at meghealth.gov.in
1. Brief Description
2. Counselling Schedule
3. Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
4. Documents Required
5. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling before we speak the counselling procedure for Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021.
Before discussing the complete details about Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||29 November 2021|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong|
|No. of Government Seats in Meghalaya||50|
|Want Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2021 Important Dates
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Meghalaya Ayush 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Online application release date||29 November 2021|
|Last date of online registration of applicants||15 December 2021|
|Merit list of candidates selected for counselling||To be announced|
|Round-1 Counselling||To be announced|
|Round-2 Counselling||To be announced|
|Provisional allotment list of candidates called for round two counselling.||To be announced|
|Commencement of Session||To be announced|
Meghalaya Aysuh NEET Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Meghalaya BAMS & BHMS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying the Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling, you can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile for Meghalaya MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|Education Qualification||(i) Only candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or Permanent Residents of the State and have passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized|
University or Board of Authority in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English and qualifying NEET-UG 2021 are
eligible to apply. Further, subject to production of a Permanent Resident Certificate,
(ii) Children of employees of the Central Government, other State/ UT
Government who are on deputation to Meghalaya and
(iii) Children of employees of the Central Government, All India Services,
other State/ UT Government posted in and having headquarters within
Meghalaya will also be eligible to apply, provided they fulfil conditions at (i) above.
|Age Criteria||They should complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2021. The upper age limit for Candidates is 25 years as of 31st December 2021. However, provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years for the candidates of SC/ST|
|Medical Fitness||Applicants should be medically fit.|
Candidates interested to participated in NEET-UG Ayush 2021 Counselling must register on the official site. General / OBC – Fee Rs 1,000/, ST/ SC/ PWD – Fee Rs 500/-
Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences official portal to register for NEET 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list, and the list of the applicants called for counselling will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants have to be present in the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, applicants are required to fill and lock the choices/preference of colleges.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the rank secured by the applicants and their preference choices.
- You have to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last admission date.
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Meghalaya candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Meghalaya Ayush Counselling 2021 Selection Procedure
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Meghalaya MBBS & BDS Counselling Selection Procedure; candidates must read the complete selection process before applying the Meghalaya NEET Counselling. Let’s have a look.
- Application Form without NEET UG 2021 (RESULT SHEET) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Selection of candidates, who are otherwise medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit/counseling after a candidate obtained qualifying percentile in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, the minimum marks shall be as prescribed to such categories and subject to Reservation Policy of the State Government applicable in this regard.
- No application will be accepted or entertained after the last date of submission.
- The list of candidates eligible for screening will be displayed in the website above.
- The date for screening will be notified later.
- The final list of applicants selected for nomination under all categories and the waiting list for each such category will be displayed in the Notice Board of Directorate of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong/Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills and in the Government website. It will also be published in the local dailies published from Shillong and Tura. All applicants are required to ascertain the nominations from the above sources. No individual intimation will be served on any applicant selected for nomination.
- Applicants whose names are included in the list selected for the nomination and published as above are required to report to the to the Under Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Health & Family Welfare Department, Room No. 506, Additional Secretariat Building within the date and time to be indicated while publishing the list of selected Candidates and personally submit their letter of acceptance, execute Surety Bond for the value of Rs. 30,00,000/- (Rupees Thirty Lakhs) only ( in case of MBBS Course) with 5(five) years Rural service and to collect their letter of nominations for further instructions, as the case may be. Any selected applicant, who fails to report according to the fixed date as specified above, will automatically lose his or her right to nomination and the next eligible candidate from the waiting list will be nominated.
- Terms and conditions for admission and all other requirements including recurring fees of the concerned Medical Institution to which the applicant is nominated will have to be abided and paid by the applicant concerned in time and the responsibility on this count shall rest with the candidate/student
Meghalaya Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya
The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute newly established under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. To get admission to this college, one has to participate in Meghalaya BAMS/BHMS 2020 Counselling. NEIAH Institute has started an Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic college with an admission capacity of 50 students each (BAMS and BHMS Courses).
|College Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy||2015||NEIAH Faculty of Ayurveda Shillong|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff Percentile||NEET 2021 Cut Off Score||Category||NEET 2021 cutoff Percentile||NEET 2021 Cut Off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th percentile||137 – 122|
|OBC||40th percentile||137 – 108||OBC-PwD||40th percentile||121 – 108|
|SC||40th percentile||137 – 108||SC-PwD||40th percentile||121 – 108|
|ST||40th percentile||137 – 108||ST-PwD||40th percentile||121 – 108|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong will conduct the Meghalaya Ayush counselling.
North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for Meghalaya NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.