Top Homeopathic colleges in Meghalaya: Meghalaya is a state in Northeast India. The Meghalaya state is bounded by Assam to the east. The state has an area of 22,429 km2 (8,660 sq mi) with a population of 2,964,007.
Meghalaya State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but the state has no any Homeopathic college. Aspirants who belong to Meghalaya state can get admission in any other states Homeopathic colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya to study the best Homeopathic courses.
Top BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya 2020-21
Sorry, the state does not have any Homeopathic Medical college. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Homeopathic colleges in Meghalaya. Aspirants who belong to Meghalaya state may get the admission in any other states Homeopathic colleges. Here are updated list of some State-wise BHMS Colleges lists officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Examination Type||Professional system|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Admission Process||Based on counselling after clearing the Entrance Tests test for different colleges.|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000 to 6.3 Lacs for three years|
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 to Rs. 10 lacs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Homeopathic Medical colleges, Homeopathic Charitable institutions, Homeopathic Clinic, Homeopathic medicine store, Homeopathic Research institutes, Homeopathic Consultancies, Homeopathic medicine system education Training institutes, Life science industries, Healthcare community, Homeopathic Pharmaceutical industries like Homeopathic Government hospitals, Homeopathic private hospital, Nursing home in Homeopathic care, Homeopathic dispensaries, etc.|
|Job Positions||Consultant, Homoeopathic Doctor, Pharmacist, Public Health Specialist, Researcher, Teacher/Lecturer, Scientist, Therapist, Private practice, Medical assistant, Spa director, etc.|
Top BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
The top entrance exams conducted for BHMS degree are:
- NEET UG: Entrance examination for admission in undergraduate Homeopathic courses (BHMS).
- NEET PG: For postgraduate Homeopathic course.
- State-run Homeopathic Entrance: In some particular state, one may have to undergo state/private/ organisation run Homeopathic Entrance Test.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
The candidates who are applying for BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted online in two rounds. The counselling will consist of these following steps.
- Candidate Registration: Candidate must register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): As your preference, you have to choose the courses and colleges and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those candidates who are allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For those candidates who unable to register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned and described above.
Candidate wants to take admission in BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to clear there respective state NEET Cutoff. Only NEET qualify student will be eligible to participate in state NEET Counselling.
NEET 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.