BAMS Colleges in Sikkim: “Sikkim” is one of the most beautiful and literate states of India. The evolution in the field of education has shown great development in Sikkim. Even if the state is minimal, education in Sikkim has been associated with a great revolution. There are many state-run Colleges in Sikkim which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly, the state does not have any Ayurveda College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There is no Ayurveda college in Sikkim (According to the Central Council of Indian Medicine). Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Ayurveda colleges in Sikkim. In this article, we mention some Top BAMS colleges in India to study the best BAMS Courses.
Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BAMS Colleges in Sikkim. If you too want to pursue BAMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BAMS Colleges in Sikkim. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim AIAPGET Counselling
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush College Cutoff||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BAMS Colleges in Sikkim
If you too want to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BAMS Colleges in Sikkim. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best Ayurveda Colleges in Sikkim
Sorry, the state does not have any Ayurveda colleges. The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Ayurveda colleges in Sikkim. Aspirants who belong to Sikkim state may get admission in any other state Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise BAMS Colleges lists officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||West Bengal||Click Here|
Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department official portal to register for NEET 2021 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Sikkim must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BAMS Colleges in Sikkim.
A. There is no Private BAMS Colleges in Sikkim.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Sikkim is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BAMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.