Sunrise University Alwar was Established in the year 2011. Sunrise University is a venture of well known and reputed educational group “IET Group of Institutions”. Sunrise University is situated on a sprawling campus of 30 acres in the National Capital Region Alwar which is also known as “Tiger Gate of Rajasthan”.
Sunrise University vision is Global leadership in the human development, excellence in education and healthcare. university mission is to be the most preferred choice of students, faculty, and industry. To be among the top institutions in every discipline of education, health sciences, engineering, and management.
- 1 Sunrise University (SRU) Alwar
- 1.1 Recognition And Achievement
- 1.2 Facilities At Sunrise University
- 1.3 Courses Offered By Sunrise university
- 1.4 Legal studies
- 1.5 Science and Health:
- 1.6 Computer Application
- 1.7 Advanced Research:
- 1.8 Eligibility:
- 1.9 Admission Procedure
- 1.10 Fees Structure
- 1.11 Placement
- 1.12 Top Recruiters
- 1.13 Placement Statistics:
- 1.14 Ranking
- 2 Contact Details:
Sunrise University (SRU) Alwar
Recognition And Achievement
- Sunrise university is recognized by University Grant Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.
- Approved by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- It is a private University.
- No Ragging Environment.
Facilities At Sunrise University
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Hall
- Internet etc.
Courses Offered By Sunrise university
Engineering and Technology
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Computer science|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Power System|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||Software Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Automobile Engineering||Digital Communication|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
|Computer Science Engineering||VLSI Design|
- Polytechnic Diploma – 10th with 45%(Regular)
- B.Tech. – 10+2 with 45%(PCM)
- M.Tech. – B.Tech./M.Sc. with 45%
|Under Graduate Programme(Management)||Post Graduate Programme(Management)||Diploma Programme(Hotel Management)||Degree Programme(Hotel Management)|
|BBA(Bachelor of Business Management)||Master of Business management||Diploma in Tour, Travel &Hotel Operation||BHM(Bachelor Of Hotel Management)|
|BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)||Infrastructure Management||Adv.Diploma In Tour, Travel &hotel Operation||MBA-Tour, Travel & Hotel Management|
- Under Graduate Programme: – 10+2 pass in any discipline with 40%
- post Graduate Programme:- Graduate in any discipline with 40%
- Diploma Programme:- 10th pass
- Degree Programme:- 10+2 in any discipline with 40%
- Adv. Diploma in Tour, Travel &Hotel Operation:- DTTH/12+2 pass
- MBA-Tour, Travel & Hotel Management:- Graduate in any discipline with 40%
|Regular Degree Programmes||Integrated Degree Programmes|
|LLB(Bachelor Of Law)||BA+LLB|
|LLM(Master Of Law)||BBA+LLB|
- LLB(Bachelor of Law):- Graduate in any Discipline with 45%
- LLM(Master of Law):- LLB(as per norms)
- BA+LLB:- 10+2 pass in any Discipline with 45%
- BBA+LLB:- 10+2 pass in any Discipline with 45%
Science and Health:
|Diploma Programme(Pharmacy)||Degree Programme(Pharmacy)|
|B.Sc.(Bachelor of science)||M.Sc.(Master of Science)|
|YOGA & NATUROPATHY PROGRAMME|
|B.Y.N.(Bachelor of Yoga & Naturopathy)||M.A.(Yoga & Naturopathy)|
|Diploma Programme||Degree Programme|
|Diploma In Agriculture||B.Sc.(Hons.)Bachelor of science- Agricluture|
|M.Sc.(Master of Science – Agricluture)|
|FIRE AND SAFETY PROGRAMME|
|Diploma Programme||Degree Programme|
|Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Management||B.Sc.(Fire & Industrial Safety management)|
- D. Pharma:- 10+2(PCM/PCB)with 40%
- B. Pharma:- 10+2(PCM/PCB)with 40%
- B.Sc(Bachelor of science):- 10+2(PCM/PCB)with 40%
- M.Sc.(Master of Science):- B.Sc. with 40%
- B.Y.N.(Bachelor ofYoga & Naturopathy):- 10+2 pass in any stream or Diploma from any reputed University/Insitute with NDDY(L.E.)
- M.A.(Yoga & Naturopathy):- B.Y.N. or Graduation in any stream from any recognized University
- Diploma In Agriculture:- 10th pass
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Bachelor of Science-Agriculture:- 10+2 (Biology & Agriculture)
- M.Sc.(Master of Science- Agriculture:- B.Sc. (Biology/ agriculture)
- Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Management:- 10th pass
- B.Sc.(Fire & Industrial Safety Management):- 10+2 pass
|Diploma Course In Computer Application||Degree Courses In Computer Application|
|DCA(Diploma in Computer Application)||BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application)|
|PGDCA(PG Diploma in Computer Application)||MCA(Master of Computer Application)|
|Diploma & PG Diploma in Animation(NEW)||B.Sc.(Bachelor of Science)in Animation(NEW)|
- DCA:- 10+2 in any Discipline($0%)
- BCA:- 10+2 in any Discipline($0%)
- PGDCA:- Graduation in any Discipline(40%)
- MCA:- Graduation in any Discipline(40%)
Commerce & Arts
|Under Graduate Course||Post Graduate Course|
|B.Com.(Bachelor of Commerce)||M.Com.(Master of Commerce)|
|B.A.(Bachelor of Arts)||M.A.(Master of Arts)|
- B.Com. :- 10+2 pass in any Discipline
- M.Com. :- B.Com. With 40%
- B.A.:- 10+2 pass in any Discipline
- M.A.:- Graduate in any Discipline
Mass & Midea Communication
|Under Graduate Programme||Post Graduate Programme|
|BJMC(Bachelor of journalism & mass Communication)||MJMC(Master of Journalism & Mass Communication)|
|M.Phil.(Master Of Philosophy)||Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy)|
Master Degree in any Discipline.
- Application Form (can be download from the website / obtained from the University).
- Attested copies of the relevant Educational Certificates.Original Certificates (only at the time of admission).
- Caste Certificate for SC / ST / OBC students.Residence Proof / Domicile Certificate.Colour Passport size Photographs – 12 nos.
|Course||Duration||Fees Per year|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 year||40,000/-|
|Diploma In Agriculture||2 year||39,500/-|
|Diploma in Fire &Industrial safety Management||1 year||39,500/-|
|B.Sc.(Fire & industrial Safety)||3 year||39,500/-|
|B.Y.N.(Bachelor of Yoga & Naturopathy)||3 year||19,500/-|
|M.A.(Yoga & Naturopathy)||2 year||19,500/-|
|PG diploma(Yoga & Naturopathy)||1 year||19,500/-|
The Training & Placement Cell is one of the most hardworking cells in SRU.The training officers work diligently round the clock to ensure the students not only have industry oriented training but also achieve the best placement that the industry has to offer. SRU believes in providing practical oriented training to its student, so that they may fulfil the ever-increasing needs & demands of the industry. To fulfil this aim, SRU has many Tie-ups with different organizations to provide students with skill development. The training & placement cell conducts various activities to ensure the overall development of students, as follows.
- Personality, Communication and Soft Skills Development
- Training Programmes in related Domains
- Summer Training and Project Work
- Assistance in Career Planning
- Career Counseling Sessions
- Continuous Academic & Industry Interface
- Industrial and Educational Tours
- MOUs with Potential Employer
- Varroc Polymers Pvt Ltd. Varroc Polymers Pvt Ltd.
- Yazaki India Ltd
- Cinif Technology
- ADCC Infocad Ltd.
- Forcefox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Motherson Automotive Tech. & Engg. Varroc Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- S Mobile Devices Ltd. (2nd Drive)
- Century Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
- Maximum Package: 13 LPA
- Average Package: 6 LPA
SRU country ranking is 531. We would like to give this University 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best professional college in Delhi/NCR.
|Location||Sunrise University Campus
Sunrise University, Bagad Rajput
Alwar – 301030(Rajasthan)
|Phone||1800 180 6122|
Read Also: 7 Best Vocational Courses after 12th