BAMS Colleges in Nagaland: Nagaland is a mountainous state in Northeast India. The State is bounded by Assam to the west, Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur to the south. The state has an area of 16,579 square kilometres (6,401 sq mi) with a population of 1,980,602, making it one of the smallest states of India. Nagaland State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but the state has no Ayurveda college.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Aspirants who belong to Nagaland state can get admission to any other state dental college. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BAMS Colleges in Nagaland to study the best Ayurveda courses.
Nagaland Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BAMS Colleges in Nagaland. If you too want to pursue BAMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BAMS Colleges in Nagaland. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
|Nagaland Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Nagaland Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Nagaland Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Nagaland NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Nagaland AIAPGET Counselling
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BAMS Colleges in Nagaland
If you too want to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BAMS Colleges in Nagaland. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best Ayurveda Colleges in Nagaland
The state does not have any Ayurveda colleges. All the aspirants who belong to Nagaland can get admission to other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offered the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Nagaland Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Nagaland State Counselling.
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Nagaland must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Nagaland NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BAMS Colleges in Nagaland.
A. There is no Private BAMS Colleges in Nagaland.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Nagaland is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BAMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.