BAMS Colleges in Mizoram: Mizoram is located in the northeastern part of the country. Mizoram’s population was 1,091,014, according to a 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country. Mizoram covers an area of approximately 21,087 square kilometres. The state is bounded by Tripura to the northwest, Assam to the north, and Manipur to the northeast. Mizoram State has many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but the state has no Ayurveda college.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Aspirants who belong to Mizoram state can get admission to any other state dental college. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BAMS Colleges in Mizoram to study the best Ayurveda courses.
Mizoram Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BAMS Colleges in Mizoram. If you too want to pursue BAMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BAMS Colleges in Mizoram. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram|
|Mizoram Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Mizoram Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mizoram Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Mizoram NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Mizoram AIAPGET Counselling
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BAMS Colleges in Mizoram
If you too want to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BAMS Colleges in Mizoram. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best Ayurveda Colleges in Mizoram
The state has no Ayurveda college. All the aspirants who belong to Mizoram can get admission in other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offered the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
Mizoram NEET Counselling Process
- Registration Process: Applicants can first register on the official website, get the user ID and password for subsequent logins, and carefully fill in all the required details.
- Choice Filling Process: After successfully registering, applicants will appear with the choice filling process. In this process, applicants will have to fill the choices of college as per their preference.
- Document Verification: Verifying the documents is the necessary procedure. Without verifying the documents, applicants will not be considered for further guidelines; you should take all documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
- Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted to them based on the candidate’s ranking in the merit list. Candidates who are not satisfied with the assigned seats can apply for the subsequent round of counselling.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Mizoram NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BAMS Colleges in Mizoram.
A. There is no Private BAMS Colleges in Mizoram.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Mizoram is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BAMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.