BHMS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, one of the seven union territories of India. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are best known for their peaceful climate. The place may have limited scope for higher education but offers quality education. From primary education to PhD level courses, the institutes in Andaman and Nicobar Islands offer it all. The State has one prestigious Medical College, but according to the list of Central Council of Indian Medicine, the State does not have any Homeopathic Medical College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top BHMS colleges in Andaman & Nicobar. In this article, we have mentioned Some Top BHMS Colleges in India to study the best Homeopathy courses.
Andaman and Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS), Portblair|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG Course: Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET Counselling|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
List of Homeopathic College in Andaman and Nicobar
Here is the updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Top BHMS Colleges in Andaman and Nicobar
The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Homeopathic colleges in Andaman & Nicobar. Aspirants who belong to Andaman & Nicobar State may get admission in any other state Homeopathic colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise BHMS Colleges lists officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to register for NEET AYUSH 2021 Telangana State Counselling before speaking about the counselling procedure for Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021.
- ANIIMS conducts Andaman & Nicobar MBBS 2021 counselling in offline mode. Only the candidates whose names have been mentioned in the merit list are the Andaman and Nicobar medical merit list. Based on NEET state rank, the Andaman and Nicobar MBBS admission 2021 is granted.
- To appear for counselling, candidates need to report to the venue for the attendance and seat allotment process. During Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 counselling, students are provided with colleges’ choices left for allotment.
- After completing the Andaman and Nicobar NEET seat allotment process, the candidates must report to the allotted college to verify documents and complete the admission process.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Andaman and Nicobar without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BHMS colleges and no is private BHMS colleges in Andaman and Nicobar.
A. There is no Seat Government college BHMS in Andaman and Nicobar.
A. There are no Seats in private college BHMS in Andaman and Nicobar.