Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the NEET 2021 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process of Andaman & Nicobar Ayush counselling with the release of the Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET application form 2021. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Admission seekers can visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair official portal to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling.
Before discussing the complete details about Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||29 January 2022|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling dates related to the Andaman & Nicobar Ayush 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Tentative seat matrix||To be announced|
|Final seat matrix||To be announced|
|Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Release of State Merit List||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Seat allotment||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|Up-gradation||To be announced|
|Online resignation at the college level||To be announced|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andaman & Nicobar
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling.
- ANIIMS conducts Andaman & Nicobar MBBS 2021 counselling in offline mode. Only the candidates whose names have been mentioned in the merit list are the Andaman and Nicobar medical merit list. Based on NEET state rank, the Andaman and Nicobar MBBS admission 2021 is granted.
- To appear for counselling, candidates need to report to the venue for the attendance and seat allotment process. During Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 counselling, students are provided with colleges’ choices left for allotment.
- After completing the Andaman and Nicobar NEET seat allotment process, the candidates must report to the allotted college to verify documents and complete the admission process.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021 for All India Quota in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|Andaman & Nicobar BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair will conduct the Andaman & Nicobar Ayush counselling.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.