BNYS Colleges in West Bengal: West Bengal is a state in eastern India, between the Himalayas and the Bay of Bengal. Its capital, Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), retains architectural and cultural remnants of its past as an East India Company trading post and capital of the British Raj. There are some state-run Colleges in West Bengal which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any BNYS College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There is no BNYS college in West Bengal (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in West Bengal. Aspirants who belong to West Bengal state may get admission in any other state BNYS colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about the Top BNYS Colleges in India to study the best BNYS courses.
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal Directorate of Medical Education|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2021 BAMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BNYS Colleges in West Bengal
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in West Bengal. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in West Bengal. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in WB overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best BNYS Colleges in West Bengal
Sorry, the state does not have any BNYS College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in West Bengal. Aspirants who belong to West Bengal state may get admission in any other state BNYS colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Government of West Bengal Directorate of Medical Education to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET 2021, Let us first look at the West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|WB Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college West Bengal without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BNYS colleges and no is private BNYS colleges in West Bengal.
A. There is no Seat Government college BNYS in West Bengal.
A. There are no Seats in private college BNYS in West Bengal.