Top BSMS Colleges in Assam: Assam is a state in Northeast India, known for its wildlife, archaeological sites and tea plantations. situated south of the eastern Himalayas along the Brahmaputra and Barak River valleys. There are some state-run Colleges in Assam which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College. There is no Siddha college in Assam (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Assam. Aspirants who belong to Assam state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Assam to study the best Siddha courses.
Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education Assam|
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Assam AIAPGET Counselling
|Assam Ayush NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BSMS Colleges in Assam
Aspirants who belong to Assam state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Assam to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in Assam overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Assam
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Assam. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Assam. If you want to get admission to Assam, we mentioned some courses like Medical, Dental, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS etc. You can get admission to these courses.
|Top Medical College in Assam||Click Here|
|Top Dental College in Assam||Click Here|
|Top BAMS College in Assam||Click Here|
|Top BHMS College in Assam||Click Here|
|Top BNYS College in Assam||Click Here|
|Top BUMS College in Assam||Click Here|
Aspirants who belong to Assam state want to get admission in any other state Siddha colleges then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Assam Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Assam State Counselling. Candidates applying for BSMS Colleges in Assam must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for BSMS Colleges in Assam must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BSMS Colleges in Assam.
A. Assam has no private college.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Assam is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.