BUMS College in Haryana: “Haryana” the sports capital of India. Though the state is well famous for its food and sportsmanship. The State has many prestigious state-run Colleges in Haryana which offers a degree in various professional courses but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have any Unani Medical College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Haryana. Aspirants who belong to Haryana state may get admission in any other state Unani colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BUMS Colleges in Haryana to study the best Unani courses.
Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Haryana AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush BUMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 BUMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BUMS Colleges in Haryana
Here is the updated list of all Unani Colleges in Haryana officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BUMS Colleges in Haryana overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BUMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BUMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best BUMS Colleges in Haryana
Sorry, the state does not have any Unani Medical college. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Haryana. Aspirants who belong to Haryana state may get admission in any other state Unani colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|2||J & K||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||West Bengal||Click Here|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
The NTA authority has announced the Cut-off score for NEET 2021 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Haryana State Counselling. Candidates applying for BUMS Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps. Watch the video for step-by-step guidance.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are no Government BUMS Colleges in Haryana.
A. There are no Private BUMS Colleges in Haryana.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Haryana is BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BUMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.