The University of International Business Almaty, Kazakhstan, is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan and is also known as UIB Almaty. The University of International Business was Founded in 1992 as a higher education institution in Kazakhstan. The university is one of the best medical colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Throughout this article, we will discuss. The University of International Business is a private higher education institution. Things You Need to Know About Before Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
University of International Business Almaty
The University of International Business Almaty collaborates with over twenty foreign universities worldwide. This collaboration involves student exchange programs, double degree initiatives, sharing research materials in mutually enjoyable fields, exchanging academic staff, and coordinating joint activities such as collaborative research, lectures, and training sessions.
Before we review the detailed information about the University of International Business1, let’s look at the significant details.
|Name of Institute||University of International Business Almaty|
|Popular Name||UIB Almaty, UIB Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC) & WHO3|
|University of International Business Ranking||Country Rank: 46|
World Rank: 8809
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 885-963-7232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
If you want to pursue an MBBS from the University of International Business in Kazakhstan, you must know about the Student Support Center in Kazakhstan.
Graphical Representation of the University of International Business Kazakhstan:-
These are the facilities provided to students who are interested in studying or are already enrolled at the University of International Business.
The University of International Business offers quality medical programs supervised by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. University of International Business Kazakhstan is well-known for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
University of International Business Almaty is a top choice for international medical students, and Kazakhstan is a popular destination for them. If you’re interested in getting admitted to UIB Almaty. This page has details about the University of International Business admission. You must be eligible to take the National Eligibility Entrance Exam.
International students often choose Kazakhstan as a top destination for pursuing medical degrees. If you’re interested in studying MBBS at the University of International Business, please review the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Make sure to bring all the required documents before seeking admission to University of International Business.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi5.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
University of International Business Fees
The section contains the undergraduate medicine programme’s University of International Business Fees. As a result, for the University of International Business MBBS Fees, the following information is provided:-
|Course||University of International Business Fees|
Note: The Fee Structure is subject to Change.
University of International Business Ranking
According to Unirank, The University of International Business ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|University of International Business Ranking in Kazakhstan||University of International Business World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying to the University of International Business, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
The University of International Business Ranking and Reputation
This section mentions Kazakhstan’s Ranking for the University of International Business ranking and reputation in Kazakhstan and worldwide. The stated data are discussed below:-
|Name of Institute||University of International Business Kazakhstan|
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
Kazakhstan is a country in Central Asia, once part of the Soviet Union. It stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Almaty, its biggest city, has been a significant trading centre for a long time. Some notable landmarks in Almaty include the Ascension Cathedral, a Russian Orthodox church from the tsarist era, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, which houses thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
You need to know that pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The University of International Business, various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
University of International Business Kazakhstan
Address: University of International Business, 8A, Abay Ave, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at the University of International Business Almaty?
The MBBS course at the University of International Business Kazakhstan lasts for five years.
Is the University of International Business Kazakhstan an English medium?
English is the medium of instruction for all international students at the University of International Business Almaty. For Indians, all the tests, exams, and classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors.
Is the University of International Business Kazakhstan?
UIB Kazakhstan is one of the top-ranked government universities in Kazakhstan.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kokshetau State University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- https://uib.edu.kz/, University Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almaty, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/, WHO Official Website ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC Official Website ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia ↩︎