Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa are some of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Jharkhand. The College is popularly known as VDCH Garhwa and was founded in the year 2007-08.
The College was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa started serving students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Garhwa.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa
The College is affiliated with the Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar, Palamau, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of VDCH Garhwa.
|Name of Institute||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa|
|Popular Name||VDCH Garhwa, Vananchal Dental College Garhwa|
|Location||Farathiya, Hoor, Garhwa, Jharkhand-822114|
|Year of Establishment||2007-08|
|Affiliated to||Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar, Palama|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Jharkhand|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar, Palamau
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Excellent Library||A Satellite Center|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
VDCH Garhwa offers quality dental programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of VDCH Garhwa
Below have mentioned MDS courses’ duration of VDCH Garhwa
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned MDS Course intake capacity of VDCH Garhwa
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||2|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||2|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Jharkhand NEET MDS Counselling
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Jharkhand||Click Here|
The fee structure of the College is as follows:
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cutoff 2021 of VDCH Garhwa
|Round||State Rank||All India Rank||Marks|
|Mop Up Round|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling
THE Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and JCECEB. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JCECEB. Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
The following flow chart of Aspirants applying to Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwathe shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS result
- NEET MDS admit card
- BDS degree certificate
- BDS mark sheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (mentioned that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before 31st March 2022)
- Registration Certificate from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or Class X mark sheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa|
Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa
Address: Farathiya, Hoor, Garhwa, Jharkhand-822114
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa 50.
Q. Does Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa have a hostel?
A. Yes, Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa?
A. Farathiya, Hoor, Garhwa, Jharkhand-822114
Q. Is Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa government or private?
A Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa Private.