The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe marked the beginning of medical education and science development in Kazakhstan. It trained more than 25,000 students in higher medical education, successfully working in different countries. West Kazakhstan State Medical University began on Sep 1, 1957, in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. The University is also known as WKSMU Aktobe. There are many other benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan.
This article will discuss West Kazakhstan State Medical University (WKSMU Aktobe), which has five educational and laboratory buildings and five student dormitories for 2100 places. It has a modern complex consisting of a dormitory for 1000 seats, a conference hall named after A. Doszhanova for 700 seats, and a modern library was completed.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Aktobe
The West Kazakhstan State Medical University Collaborates with the Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) and the Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE); West Kazakhstan State Medical University is included in the directories of medical schools of the World Health Organization, in the International Directory of Universities of UNESCO. Things you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Before we go through the detailed information of West Kazakhstan State Medical University Aktobe1, look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe|
|Popular Name||West Kazakhstan State Medical University Aktobe, WKSMU Aktobe,|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University Year of Establishment||1957|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||450+|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission3 (NMC) & WHO|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University World Ranking||World Rank: 4796|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University Official Website||http://zkmu.edu.kz/en/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 885-963-7232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
To pursue an MBBS from West Kazakhstan State Medical University, you must know the Student Support Kazakhstan University.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
These are West Kazakhstan State Medical University facilities offered to students interested in or already studying at West Kazakhstan State Medical University.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. West Kazakhstan State Medical University is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||6 Years|
|Health Care Management||5 Years|
|Preventive Medicine||5 Years|
|Nursing Care||5 Years|
Why West Kazakhstan State Medical University Aktobe
- Colleges and universities in Kazakhstan maintain a high standard of education, comparable to that of the U.K. and the U.S.A., but at a more affordable cost, often half the price.
- Students from all over the world choose Kazakhstan colleges and universities for MBBS. One of the most widely chosen universities is West Kazakhstan State Medical University admission of Indian students is high.
- Several universities, such as the West Kazakhstan State Medical University hostel, provide hostel facilities.
- The facilities universities provide are really good, like the West Kazakhstan State Medical University hostel.
- English is Kazakhstan’s most commonly taught language, especially for foreign students. Apart from this, Russian and Kazakh are the primary languages people used to speak in Kazakhstan. One of them is West.
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
To be admitted to West Kazakhstan State Medical University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). However, you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you boost your preparation.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at West Kazakhstan State Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before Dec 31 of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to West Kazakhstan State Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi5.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of West Kazakhstan State Medical University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Fee Structure
The section provides information regarding the West Kazakhstan State Medical University fees for Indian students. West Kazakhstan State Medical University MBBS fees for the undergraduate Medical course are Mentioned below.
|Year||Tuition Fees (USD)6||Tuition Fees (INR)||Hostal Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (INR)|
NOTE: 1 USD = 83 INR. The mentioned fee is approximate, and it will be subject to change.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, The West Kazakhstan State Medical University ranking in the following countries and West Kazakhstan State Medical University world ranking:-
|Country Rank||World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for West Kazakhstan State Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the West Kazakhstan State Medical University Ranking and Reputation in the country and the World. Let’s check the released Ranking.
|Name of Institute||West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe|
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Aktobe City
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University is located in Aktobe, Kazakhstan.
- Aktobe City is in western Kazakhstan and is well known for its business, cultural, and industrial centres.
- Aktobe City is well equipped with excellent infrastructure and has all the basic facilities for worldwide students.
- The Population range of Almaty city is 50805 people.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University. Various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The West Kazakhstan State Medical University, various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe
Address: 030019 Kazakhstan, Aktobe, Maresyev str., 68
Phone: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Photos
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the MBBS course duration at West Kazakhstan State Medical University?
The MBBS course duration is six years, including five years of academic and 1-year of compulsory Internship.
Is Indian food available in West Kazakhstan State Medical University?
Yes, Indian food is available in the West Kazakhstan State Medical University cafeteria.
Where is West Kazakhstan State Medical University located?
030019 Kazakhstan, Aktobe, Maresyev str., 68
Are there any scholarships available for international students?
Yes, West Kazakhstan State Medical University provides scholarships for international students.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Kokshetau State University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- http://zkmu.edu.kz/, University Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktobe, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC Official Website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/, WHO Official Website ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia ↩︎