Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan are some of Bihar’s reputed Private Unani Colleges. The college is popularly known as ZH Unani Medical College, Siwan, founded in 1979.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This famous ZH Unani Medical College, Siwan, is affiliated with B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College, Siwan
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of ZH Unani Medical College.
|College Name||Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar|
|Popular Name||ZH Unani Medical College|
|Affiliated with||B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical site||http://zhumch.com|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
- Approved by– The Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital facilities are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The college is famous for its undergraduate Ayush Program (BUMS).
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||4.6+1 year Internship|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- Act as the focus for quality control, including audits.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BUMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|SI.NO||Description||First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Final Professional|
*Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process 2022
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling: Candidates can check the Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- For registration, students must fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2022 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2022 Application number, Ayush NEET 2022 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate must click the “Sign in” button again and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- On the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on a computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completing the above-given steps, the candidates download a Hard Copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling Fee
- To submit the application form, the candidates must pay the following amount for the counselling fee.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. A candidate must pay the processing charge in addition to the counselling fee.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||ZH Unani Medical College & Hospital Siwan, Bihar|
Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital Siwan, Bihar
Address- Naya Quilla, Siwan, Bihar 841226
Call us: 8757581302
Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar govt college?
A. Yes, Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar are Government Ayush College.
Q. How to get admission to Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Q. Where are Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar, Located?
A. Naya Quilla, Siwan, Bihar 841226
Q. How to get direct admission to Zulfequar- Haider Unani Medical College and Hospital Siwan Bihar?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.