Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and Research Institute and was founded in 2014. Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is affiliated with Abhilashi University and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi, like fee structure, a course offered, Admission Procedure, cut-off, facilities, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is set by the Government of Himachal Pradesh vide “Abhilashi University (Establishment & Regulation) Act, 2014”. Abhilashi University is a Government recognized University with a right to grant degrees under Sections 2(f) and 22(i) of the UGC Act, 1956. The campus of the University is discovered at Chail Chowk near Mandi (H.P.). Lush green fields cover pine and oak forests, thus becoming an ideal place for study in a clean health-oriented environment.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|Name Of Institute||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi|
|Popular Name||Abhilashi University, Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and research institute Mandi|
|Location||Chailchowk, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicine.|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Himachal Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Abhilashi University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Discipline & Regulations
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||4.5+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and research institute Mandi is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in HP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi, with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Annual Fees||Monthly Hostel Fees|
***Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Himachal Pradesh University to register for NEET AYUSH 2023 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them, and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry your original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
|Name Of Institute||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi|
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi
Address: Tehsil Chachyot, Mandi District Chail-Chowk, Himachal Pradesh 175028
Email ID: email@example.com
Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|HP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many seats are there for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi?
The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is 60.
Does Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi have a hostel?
Yes, Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi does have hostel facilities provided.
How to get admission to Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi?
Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
Can I know the exact location of Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi?
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is located at Tehsil Chachyot, Mandi District Chail-Chowk, Himachal Pradesh, 175028.
Is Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi government or private?
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is a Private College.
How to get addmission in this collage
First, you should qualify for the NEET entrance exam; then, you should participate in the counselling to get admission to Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi. You can also contact the admission counsellor at 98733-18544