Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and Research Institute are one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic College in Himachal Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi and was founded in the year 2014. Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is affiliated with the Abhilashi University and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi like fee structure, a course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, cut-off, facilities, and complete college review.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and Research Institute
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is one of the most premium college provides students with Under – Graduate Courses with an annual intake of 60 seats.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
|Name Of Institute||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and research institute Mandi|
|Popular Name||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi, Abhilashi University|
|Location||Chailchowk, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicine.|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Himachal Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Abhilashi University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Class Rooms
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||60||4.5+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Annual Fees||Monthly Hostel Fees|
***Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Himachal Pradesh University to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the type of Counselling in Govt Ayurvedic College Paprola.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must register themselves for the Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and Research Institute
Address: Tehsil Chachyot, Mandi District Chail-Chowk, Himachal Pradesh 175028
Email ID: email@example.com
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is 60.
Ans. Yes, Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi.
Ans. Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is located at Tehsil Chachyot, Mandi District Chail-Chowk, Himachal Pradesh 175028.
Ans. Abhilashi Ayurvedic College Mandi is a Private College.