Akash Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore
Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (Akash Medical College Bangalore) was founded in the year 2000. It is accredited from Other Hostel facility is not available for its students. The medical Institute provide latest facilities such as Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Gym, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Sports, wifi are also there. Akash Institute of Medical Sciences aims to develop a medical institute of repute which will create outstanding doctors who will maintain their proficiency, professional ethics and extend a hand of compassion to the sick.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Akash Institute of Medical Science like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About College
- 2 AIMSRC Bangalore Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 AIMSRC Bangalore Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 Ranking and Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Akash Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore|
|Popular Name||AIMSRC Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of AIMSRC Bangalore
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ AIMSRC Bangalore
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Class Room
AIMSRC Bangalore Course Offered
|MBBS||150||4½ + 1 YEAR EXTRA|
- One can apply to the college through their NEET Medical Scorecard conducted by the authority.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate.
The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission
Foreign National / Non-resident Indians
- Student must have passed 12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (taken together) and should have passed
- English as one of the subjects
- Aspirant Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission
- Must have documents to prove their NRI/FOREIGN status i.e Passport, work permit, school certificate etc
- Inward remittance certificate from the Reserve Bank of India
- Must have studied in English with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects
AIMSRC Bangalore Fee Structure
**Fee will update Soon…
Karnataka NEET State Quota Cut Off Marks 2017
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130-107||10|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous Rating|
We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Karnataka
|Address||Prasannahalli Road, Devanahalli |
Near Kempegowda International Airport
Bengaluru – 562110
|Phone||080-71159900 & 01|
|Fax||To update soon.|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!