Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University is a full-fledged Public Medical colleges in Jharkhand, India. The College is popularly known as BBMKU Dhanbad. It was established in 2017 and is affiliated with the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about BBMKU Dhanbad, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
5. NEET Cutoff
6. NEET Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad came into existence by the Jharkhand Govt. notification of 23rd March 2017, published as Gazettes No 216 (Extra Ordinary) dated 11th April 2017. The Foundation stone of the University Campus was laid on 13th November 2017 by the Chief of Jharkhand, Sri. Raghubar Das.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad.
|Name of Institute||Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad|
|Popular Name||BBMKU Dhanbad|
|Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Jharkhand NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Environment: Ragging-free
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Computer Centre||Lecture Theatres|
|Transportation||Sports and Games|
|Canteen/Mess||National Digital Library|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered at Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad. The BBMKU Dhanbad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
Here this selection will let you know about UCMS Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BBMKU, Dhanbad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Jharkhand NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
|Top MBBS Jharkhand Medical College||Click here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Schedule Dtaes (Out)
Below have mentioned the Jharkhand NEET 1st Round of online counselling will be conducted as per below schedule:-
|1.||Starting date of Online Registration and Choice Filling for Seat Allotment||30.01.2022|
|2||Last date of Online Registration & Choice Filling for Seat Allotment||02.02.2022|
|3.||Seat Allotment and Downloading of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||04.02.2022 to 07.02.2022|
|4.||Documents Verification and Admission in the concerned Engineering Institute||04.02.2022 to 07.02.2022|
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The BBMKU Dhanbad fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B.) to register for NEET 2021 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must register for NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it iA.I.Q.o be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by PMCH Dhanbad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad|
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad
Address: Govt. Polytechnic Road, Dhanbad-828130, Jharkhand
Telephone No: +91 9431308196
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://bbmku.ac.in/
Jharkhand NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Jharkhand NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), MS, MD and Diploma.
Ans. Yes, this college does provide hostel facilities for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. BBMKU Dhanbad is located at Govt. Polytechnic Road, Dhanbad-828130, Jharkhand.
Ans. Not just in BBMKU Dhanbad, but in every college, institute and university, the duration of the MBBS Course is four and a half years.