Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University is a full-fledged Public Medical college in Jharkhand, India. The College is popularly known as BBMKU Dhanbad. It was established in 2017 and is affiliated with the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about BBMKU Dhanbad, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
5. NEET Cutoff
6. NEET Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad came into existence by the Jharkhand Govt. notification of 23rd March 2017, published as Gazettes No 216 (Extra Ordinary) dated 11th April 2017. The Foundation stone of the University Campus was laid on 13th November 2017 by the Chief of Jharkhand, Sri. Raghubar Das.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad.
|Name of Institute||Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad|
|Popular Name||BBMKU Dhanbad|
|Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Environment: Ragging-free
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Computer Centre||Lecture Theatres|
|Transportation||Sports and Games|
|Canteen/Mess||National Digital Library|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad. The BBMKU Dhanbad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
UG & PG Course
Below have mentioned UG and PG courses duration of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad.
Below have mentioned UG and PG intake capacity of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad.
Here this selection will let you know about BBMKU Dhanbad MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from BBMKU Dhanbad are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BBMKU, Dhanbad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Dhanbad will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
|Top MBBS Jharkhand Medical College||Click here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
The BBMKU Dhanbad fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and the state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Jharkhand NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B.) to register for NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on Jharkhand NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must register for NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by BBMKU Dhanbad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Jharkhand Medical Counselling Committee (JMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad|
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad
Address: Govt. Polytechnic Road, Dhanbad-828130, Jharkhand
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://bbmku.ac.in/
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), MS, MD and Diploma.
Q. Does BBMKU Dhanbad have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide hostel facilities for both males and females.
Q. Do BBMKU Dhanbad provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of BBMKU Dhanbad?
Ans. BBMKU Dhanbad is located at Govt. Polytechnic Road, Dhanbad-828130, Jharkhand.
Q. What is the total duration of the MBBS Course in BBMKU Dhanbad?
Ans. Not just in BBMKU Dhanbad, but in every college, institute and university, the MBBS Course duration is four and a half years.