Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital is one of the best Government Medical College in Bihar. The college is also known as DMCH Lehriasarai or DMCH Darbhanga. The college was founded in the year 1946 to provide high-quality Medical Education at an affordable cost to the students of Bihar and the neighbouring states.
DMCH Darbhanga is established as a Multi-faculty Medical college in Bihar. The Darbhanga Medical College is famous for providing state of art medical facilities at a very affordable price. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate and also diploma courses.
- 1 Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cut-Off 2018
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital
|Name of Institute||Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||DMCH Lehriasarai, DMCH Darbhanga|
|Location||DMCH Road, Laheriasaria, Darbhanga, Bihar 846003|
|Year of Establishment||1946|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhat Knowledge University|
|Category||Medical colleges in Bihar|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about DMCH Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Medical Centers
- Students Placement
- Accident & Emergency DepartmenDiagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100 seats||5 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine(M.D)||5 Seats||3 years|
|Master of Surgery ( M.S)||7 seats||3 years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of the BCECE Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Bihar State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|PG Course||Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|MBBS Course Fee (Annual)|
|Tuition Fee||Admission Fee|
|Course||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees- 750/- Monthly
NEET Cut-Off 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Darbhanga Medical College, DMCH Lehriasarai|
- DMCH Darbhanga is one of the premiers Government Medical Institute of Bihar.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bihar.
- Top Medical College In Bihar 2018
- Top Dental College In Bihar 2018
- Top BAMS College In Bihar 2018
- Top BHMS College In Bihar 2018
|Address||DMCH Road, Laheriasaria, Darbhanga, Bihar 846003|
|Mobile||06272-233092, 233228, 233190|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!