Godavari Foundation’s Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic Medical College Jalgaon is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. DUPHMC Jalgaon college is popularly known as Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic College, Jalgaonand was founded in the year 2014.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This famous BHMS College in Jalgaon is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic Medical College Jalgaon
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of DUPHMC Jalgaon.
|College Name||Godavari Foundation Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic Medical College Jalgaon|
|Popular Name||Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic College Jalgaon, DUPHMC Jalgaon|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic College (DUPHMC Jalgaon) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 50 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offered By DUPHMC Jalgaon
|BHMS||Homoeopathic||50||5 years 6 months.|
B.H.M.S. -(Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Age||Minimum Age: 17 years or above Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October
|Category||NEET cutoff percentile||NEET 2020 cut off scores|
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates|
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021 Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic College Jalgaon|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Jalgaon.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Maharashtra.
Godavari Foundation Dr Ulhas Patil Homoeopathic Medical College, Jalgaon
Address: N.H.No.6, Jalgaon-Bhusawal Road, Jalgaon Khurd, (Dist)-Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
Mr Lalit Mahajan Sir: 9673360704
Mr Tarkesh Bhangale Sir: 7666071637
Dr.D.B.Patil Sir (Principal): 8169203610
Official website: http://duphmc.ac.in
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seats to the candidates in the 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees are to be reimbursed in case the candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case the Candidate resigns after the Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any chance of a medical seat with a NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats in the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates who applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in round 1 of NEET 2020 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalised and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal choices shown in the NEET counselling 2020 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in the next round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of the NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2020.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one of NEET counselling 2020 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
The percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with a neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance of getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very weak!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!