Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad is also known as ESIC Medical College Faridabad, located in Haryana. ESICMC Faridabad was established in 2015 and aimed to provide high-quality education and healthcare through high-skill, dedicated, compassionate Doctors and staff. ESICMC Faridabad is affiliated with the Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Faridabad
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College is one of the prestigious Medical Institute in Haryana under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India. It is situated about 40km from IGI Airport, Delhi.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Faridabad|
|Popular Name||ESICMC Faridabad|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated||Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College In Haryana|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Medical Centers||Seminar Hall|
ESICMC Faridabad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
We will let you know about this selection of ESICMC Faridabad MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ESICMC Faridabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ESICMC Faridabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Haryana||Click Here|
Fee structure of ESICMC Faridabad for UG course:
|Fee Head||Annual Fee|
|Tuition Fee (Development Charges)||Rs. 12.00 Lakh with a yearly increase of 7.5%|
|Tuition Fee of NRI students||1,10,000/- US Dollar (for the entire course)|
|College Security Refundable||Rs. 2.00 lakh- adjustable with the last fee|
|Library Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Sports and Medical Charges||Rs. 2000/-|
|Internal Charges (If Provided)||1000/-|
|Hostel Fee||No more than Rs. 75000/- or actual (whichever is less) + Mess Charges on an essential basis. No charges for fan and lighting in the Hostel|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
ESICMC Faridabad Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteCutoff admission tCutoff/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result quCutoffng percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
ESICMC Faridabad Cutoff 2019
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissioCollege have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: To know more about UG NEET Counselling, Click Here
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ESICMC Faridabad|
ESIC Medical College and Hospital
Address: NH-3 NIT, Faridabad (Haryana)
Official Website: https://www.esic.nic.in/
ESICMC Faridabad Campus Video
Haryana NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of ESICMC Faridabad is 100 per year.
Ans. Yes, in ESICMC Faridabad, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with the Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak approved by the NMC.
Ans. Yes, ESICMC Faridabad has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. No, ESICMC Faridabad does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, hospitals, Transport, Computer labs, etc.
Ans. ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Address: NH-3 NIT, Faridabad(Haryana).
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a private college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The complete form of ESIC Medical College is Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad, Haryana.