GD Memorial Homeopathic College Patna is one of the reputed Homeopathic Medical Colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as G.D. Memorial Homeopathic College (G.D.M.H.M.C.H. Patna), founded in 2001. This famous G.D.M. Homeopathic College Patna is affiliated with B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review. Apart from homoeopathic, there are other Ayush colleges like BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
GD Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna
G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College was started to serve students with the best Homeopathic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Medical Homeopathic Colleges in Bihar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of G.D.M. Homeopathic College Patna.
|College Name||G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna|
|Popular Name||GD Memorial Homeopathic College Patna|
|Affiliated with||B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Courses||BHMS, MD-Hom- (P.G.)|
|NEET Study 2023 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||B.H.M.S. Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These facilities are offered to students interested in studying at G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|B.H.M.S.||Five years six months.|
Organon of Medicine
Practice of Medicine
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of GD Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College Patna.
|M.D. (Hom.) |
Organon of Medicine
Practice of Medicine
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is a concern.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as faculty members of G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses at GD Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna with going through with this information before filling out the application form.
|Particulars||Average Fees (Rs)|
|BHMS Annual Fees||1,50,000/-|
|MD Course Fee||2,00,000/- (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Bihar State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Bihar Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- For registration, students must fill in their name, date of birth, NEET 2023 Roll number, NEET 2023 Application number, NEET 2023 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate needs to click on the “Sign in” button again and after that complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completing the above-given steps, the candidates download the Hard Copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling Fee
- To submit the application form, the candidates must pay the following amount for the counselling fee.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. In addition to the counselling fee, a candidate has to pay the processing charge.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2023 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
Some selection provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of GD Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna.
|Name of Institute||GD Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna|
G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna
Address: East Ram Krishna Nagar, Near Changar By-Pass Patna-800027
Official Website: http://www.gdmhmch.com/
Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2023 Ayush Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College govt college in Patna?
A. Yes, G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College is Government Homeopathic College.
Q. How to get admission to G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (B.C.E.C.E.B.).
Q. Where is G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna Located?
A. G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Patna, Address: East Ram Krishna Nagar, Near Changar By-Pass Patna-800027
Q. How to get direct admission to G.D. Memorial Homeopathic Medical College Patna?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.