Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Kozhikode. The college is popularly known as GHMC Kozhikode and it was founded in the year 1976. It is affiliated to the Kerela University of Health Science and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available and complete college review.
Want to study MBBS Abroad? Call Now: +91-9999709233
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking and Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Govt Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode
GHMC Kozhikode was started to serve students with the best homoeopathic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kozhikode.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of GHMC Kozhikode.
|College Name||Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode|
|Popular Name||GHMC Kozhikode, Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode|
|Affiliated with||Kerela University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG) MD (PG)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster|
|College Offical Site||ghmck.org|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Kerala|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kerela University of Health Science
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
- Medical Facilities
|UG||BHMS||N/A||5 years 6 month.|
|PG||Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Practice of Medicine, Homoeopathic Pharmacy||N/A||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at GHMC Kozhikode is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Kerala Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans for taking admission into this college.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Kerala Ayush NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and CEE. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on CEE’s official website.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: To participate in the counselling process, candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and then click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala NEET seat allotment process: After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala MBBS/BDS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process is over, CEE, Kerala releases Kerala NEET 2021 counselling results in the online mode.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Telangana Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
For aspirants who are applying to this college the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Other Nearest states Counselling Procedure
|Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Telangana AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
NOTE: To know more about Kerala AIAPGET 2021 Counselling,
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode)
Address: Karaparamba Kozhikode- 673010 Kerala
Phone: 04952371989, 04952370883
Official website: http://www.ghmck.org/
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 1 day
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission in this prestigious college.
Ans. Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode), Address: Karaparamba Kozhikode- 673010 Kerala
Ans. No, GHMC Kozhikode is not a private College.
Ans. Yes, GHMC Kozhikode does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world class facilities to student including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.
Ans. Full form of GHMC Kozhikode is Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode.