Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Kozhikode. The college is popularly known as GHMC Kozhikode and it was founded in the year 1976. It is affiliated with the Kerela University of Health Science and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Govt Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode
GHMC Kozhikode was started to serve students with the best homoeopathic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kozhikode.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of GHMC Kozhikode.
|College Name||Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode|
|Popular Name||GHMC Kozhikode, Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode|
|Affiliated with||Kerela University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG) MD (PG)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical Site||ghmck.org|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Kerala|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Kerela University of Health Science
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BHMS||5 years 6 months.|
|Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Practice of Medicine, Homoeopathic Pharmacy||3 years|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode is responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GHMC Kozhikode is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS College in Kerala||Click Here|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala NEET seat allotment process: After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala MBBS/BDS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala NEET 2021 counselling results online.
For aspirants who are applying to this college, the following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode|
Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode)
Address: Karaparamba Kozhikode- 673010 Kerala
Phone: 04952371989, 04952370883
Official website: http://www.ghmck.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission in this prestigious college.
Ans. Govt Homoeopathic College Kozhikode (GHMC Kozhikode), Address: Karaparamba Kozhikode- 673010 Kerala
Ans. No, GHMC Kozhikode is not a private College.
Ans. Yes, GHMC Kozhikode does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.
Ans. The full form of GHMC Kozhikode is Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Kozhikode.