ANSS Homoeo Medical College Kottayam is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kerala. The College is popularly known as ANSS Homoeopathic College Kottayam and it was founded in the year 1958. This famous BHMS College in Kottayam is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam (Kerala) and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about ANSS Homoeopathic College Kottayam Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Want to study MBBS Abroad? Call Now: +91-9999709233
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking and Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
ANSS Homoeo Medical College Kurichy Kottayam
ANSS Homoeo Medical College Kurichy was started to serve students with the best homoeopathic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kurichy.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of ANSS Homoeopathic College Kottayam.
|College Name||ANSS Homoeo Medical College Kurichy Kottayam|
|Popular Name||ANSS Homoeopathic College Kottayam|
|Affiliated with||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster|
|College Offical Website||ansshomoeomedicalcollege.com|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Kerala|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
- Hostel (only Female)
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|U.G||BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||63||5 years 6 months.|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at ANSS Homoeopathic College is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (Rs)|
|Hostel fees (Female only)||NA||–|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Kerala Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans for taking admission into this college.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Kerala Ayush NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and CEE. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on CEE’s official website.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: To participate in the counselling process, candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and then click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala NEET seat allotment process: After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala MBBS/BDS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process is over, CEE, Kerala releases Kerala NEET 2021 counselling results in the online mode.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Telangana Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET-UG Counselling||CLICK HERE|
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ANSS Homoeo Medical College Kottayam|
|Review this College||Click Here|
ANSS Homoeopathic Medical College Kottayam, Kerala
Address: Kottayam- 686532, Kerala
Phone: 0481 243 0729
Official website: http://ansshomoeomedicalcollege.com/
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 days.
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission in this prestigious college.
Ans. ANSS Homoeopathic Medical College Kottayam, Kerala, Address: Kottayam- 686532, Kerala
Ans. No, ANSS Homoeopathic College is not a private College.
Ans. No, ANSS Homoeopathic College does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world class facilities to student including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.