Shri Vidyadhiraja Homeopathic Medical College Thiruvananthapuram is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as SVHMC Thiruvananthapuram and it was founded in the year 1965. It is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
This famous BHMS College was started to serve students with the best homoeopathic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Thiruvananthapuram.
Shri Vidyadhiraja Homeopathic Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SVHMC Thiruvananthapuram.
|College Name||Shri Vidyadhiraja Homeopathic Medical College Thiruvananthapuram|
|Popular Name||Vidhyadhiraja Homoeopathic College Thiruvananthapuram, SVHMC Thiruvananthapuram|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|College Offical Website||www.svhmctvm.org|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Kerala|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Vidhyadhiraja Homoeopathic College Thiruvananthapuram (SVHMC Thiruvananthapuram) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available and complete college review etc.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
- Medical Facilities
|BHMS||50||5 years 6 month.|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Annual)
|BHMS||Rs- 2600 (AIQ)|
|Hostel Fees||Rs- 5000/- (Monthly)|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Kerela Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Education Department of the Govt. of Kerala to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Kerela State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Kerela must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Vidyadhiraja Homeopathic Medical College Thiruvananthapuram|
- It is one of the Premier Homoeopathic Institute in Thiruvananthapuram.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Kerala.
Shri Vidyadhiraja Homeopathic Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
Address: Nemom P. O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Phone: 04712395017, 04712391213
Fax: 0471 233 6774
Email: [email protected]
Official website: http://svhmctvm.org/
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 0 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.