Sahu Ramnarain Murli Manohar Government Ayurved College Bareilly is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as Govt. Ayurvedic College Bareilly or SRM Govt Ayurvedic College Bareilly. Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, was founded in the year 1966. Govt. Ayurvedic College Bareilly is affiliated with the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Univ. Kanpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
SRM Government Ayurved College Bareilly
SRM Government Ayurved College Bareilly is situated in Bansmandi. The UP government directs this College, and the forty students for the BAMS course are permitted annually. It has its Hospital; Students will also have to practice and do internships.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||SRM Government Ayurved College Bareilly|
|Popular Name||Sahu Ramnarain Murli Manohar Government Ayurved College Bareilly, Govt Ayurvedic College Bareilly|
|Location||Bansmandi Bareilly, UP|
|Affiliated with||Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University Kanpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(for Male)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Univ. Kanpur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
SRM Govt Ayurvedic College Bareilly Offers some of the facilities mentioned below.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Government Ayurvedic College Bareilly offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6 years +1 year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about SRM Govt Ayurvedic College Bareilly. BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Sahu Ramnarain Murli Manohar Government Ayurved College is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Government Ayurvedic College Bareilly fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below:
|Registration Fee(At the time of admission)||1,000|
|The tuition fee for the reserved category is 50%||And the full payment will be -14,000.|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
These selections provide the Ranking and Reputation of the Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly.
|Name of Institute||Government Ayurvedic College Bareilly|
Sahu Ramnarain Murli Manohar Government Ayurved College, Bareilly.
Address: Gangapur, Uttar Pradesh – 243003
Email id: email@example.com
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to get admission to Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, an entire government college?
Yes, Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, is a Government Ayush college.
Where is Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, located?
Gangapur, Uttar Pradesh – 243003
When was Lalit Hari Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly, Established?
This College was established in the year 1966.
How can I get admission to this Government Ayurvedic College, Bareilly Lucknow, without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.
I have scored 520 marks in neet 2021 and rank 67787 i m from general category can i get bams govt college in RAJASTHAN through AIQ or in up
i live in up only and unreserved category
Dear Jhanvi chances are good but still govt college in your score from my end is a green signal for me.
I got 308 marks in neet 2019 is there any possibility to get admission in BAMS, BHMS or BUMS
For Government College, Minimum 500 plus required for it. and For private you have many options.
I have got 413 marks in neet exam .Is there any chance for me to get admission in this college
For Government College, Minimum 500 plus required for it.
I am getting 507 marks in NEET 2019 can I get bams in up
very good score, you should go for it.
Sir i secured 332 marks in neet. Is there any possibility of getting admission here.? When will the counselling process will start?
Sir I got 434 marks in Neet2018.Is there any chance for getting admission.When will counseling start?
Hey Neha, U have got good marks in NEET So u Can apply for admission and also try more institute for admission.
Good Luck :-)
I secured 268 in NEET 2018. I’m in OBC category. I want to take admission in BAMS in your institution. What is the process for it and how much annual fee?