Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly is one of the reputed Private Dental College in Bareilly. The College is popularly known as IDS Bareilly and was founded in the year 2002-03. Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly like Fees Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly
The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of IDS Bareilly.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly|
|Popular Name||IDS Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2002-03|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:–Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
IDS Bareilly Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
MDS Courses & Intake
IDS Bareilly provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses.
|Public Health Dentistry||3||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3 years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||6||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6||3 years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||3 years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||2||3 years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3 years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3||3 years|
Here this selection will let you know about the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for IDS Bareilly, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
The fee structure of IDS Bareilly for the undergraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The fee structure of IDS Bareilly for the postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Per Year)|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||8,06,400/-|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||7,75,000/-|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||7,75,000/-|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6,25,000/-|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||5,25,000/-|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3,25,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3,25,000/-|
|Public Health Dentistry||3,25,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
Essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to IDS Bareilly. for aspirants applying to IDS Bareilly
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of UP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly|
Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly
Address: OPP Suresh Sharma Nagar Pilibhit Bypass Road Uttar Pradesh, Bareilly-243006
Official Website: www.rmcbareilly.com
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly?
A. The total intake of the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly?
A. IDS Bareilly is BDS Course duration is four years+1 Year Internship.
Q. Does the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly have a hostel?
A. Yes, it is Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly?
A. Colony, Pilibhit Bypass Rd, opposite Suresh Sharma Nagar, Chandpur Bichpuri, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006.
Q. Is the Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly is government or private?
A. Institute of Dental Sciences Bareilly is private.