P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as PJNHMC Amravati and was founded in the year 1954. This famous BHMS College in Maharashtra is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College (PJNHMC Amravati) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati
P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati was started to serve students with the best homoeopathic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of PJNHMC Amravati.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||PJNM Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati|
|Popular Name||Jawahar Lal Nehru Homoeopathic college, PJNHMC Amravati|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG) MD (PG)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
PJNM Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati provides quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||Homoeopathic||5 years 6 months.|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|MD(Hom)Materia Medica||3 Years|
|MD(Hom)Organon of Medicine and Philosophy||3 Years|
MD Course Intake Capacity
|Graduation (MD Hom)||Intake|
|MD(Hom)Organon of Medicine and Philosophy||03|
B.H.M.S. – (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. As PJNM Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
PJNM Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati fee structure of BHMS. Here you can check the details :
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
Note:- monthly hostel fees – 6000/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Maharashtra candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jawahar Lal Nehru Homoeopathic college, (PJNHMC Amravati)|
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences
Address: Badnera Road, Amravati, 444605
Official Website: http://homeopathypjnhmc.org/
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get admission to P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
Is P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati a full government college?
No, P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati is a private college.
Where is P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati located?
Badnera Road, Amravati, 444605
When was P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati Established?
It was established in 1954.
How can I get admission to this P.J.N.M. Institute of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences Amravati without NEET?
No, without NEET admission to this college is not possible.