Jaya Group of Institution Chennai is a private university located in Thiruninravur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1997. It consists of more than 20 education institutions, including two higher secondary schools and seven professional course institutions.
- Jan 21, 2022 Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Round 1 Counselling 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 GSIPU Delhi NEET 2021 Round 1 Counselling Registration Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Final Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2021 Choice Filling Know more
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Jaya Group of Institution like Fees Structure, Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Latest Update: Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 counselling for admission to MBBS and BDS courses has commenced on December 19. Candidates who qualified for the NEET UG 2021 can apply for seats under 85 per cent of state quota seats at tnhealth.tn.gov.in. To check the complete TN NEET Counselling Schedule. Click Here
Jaya Group of Institution Chennai
The College is approved by the NMC and affiliated with the University of Madras Anna University.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Jaya Group of Institution, Chennai.
|College Name||Jaya Group of Institution Chennai|
|Popular Name||Jaya Group of Institution|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College Type||Private University|
|Affiliated to||University of Madras Anna University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Tamil Nadu|
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: –University of Madras Anna University
- Approved by: –NMC
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Jaya Group of Institution Chennai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
Jaya Group of Institution provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||Enquire Now|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Jaya Group of Institution Chennai MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medic Madras Medical College, Chennai, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.O.P.D.sbegin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.E.N.T.hthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty at Jaya Group of Institution Chennai. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the compulsory courses which come under the Jaya Group of Institution. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021||For U.G. Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
***Fee Will Be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET, Let us first look at the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling schedule.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai
Address:-108, 3rd Floor, Rajalakshmi Mahal, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone:-044 2815 5531
Fax : +91 44 52123995
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants at Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai is 150
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai, 108, 3rd Floor, Rajalakshmi Mahal, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Jaya Group of Institution Chennai then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Jaya Group of Institution Chennai.