Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy is one of the outstanding medical universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It was founded in 1950, and as per the ratings by the National Accreditation Centre, the university has been ranked in 8th position out of the 60 top universities in the country. Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KSMU Karagandy.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy’s development of the medical education system in our country began in 1931 with the founding of a medical university in Alma-Ata. However, the institute was soon unable to meet the growing need of the republic for medical personnel.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Karaganda State Medical University
The university’s teaching staff is introducing new advanced technologies for teaching and monitoring students’ knowledge and simulation technologies and improving the material and technical base of the university’s departments.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go through the detailed information about Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy|
|Popular Name||KSMU Karagandy|
|Year of Establishment||1950|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||NMC & WHO|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 24|
World Rank: 6197
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The overview of the student support services provided by Karaganda State Medical University is mentioned below.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy has to offer.
Graphical Representation of Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy:-
The Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy (KSMU karangandy), offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Courses Offered at Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy.
The various faculties of the medicine Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy. provide education to its students.
- Karaganda city has a rich cultural history. There are 3 theatres, 3 museums and about 50 monuments of history and culture in the city.
- Karaganda city is well connected to the country’s other cities by bus, railway, air routes etc.
- Karaganda is known as the education hub of the country as many students from around the world come to study in this city.
- It is one of the leading financial and economic centres of the country.
- ‘Karaganda’ city is located near the capital of Kazakhstan.
Faculty & Staff
The university faculty consists of 304 candidates of science, 121 specialists with the degree of master, 76 doctors of science, and 20 associate members and academicians of the Academy of Medical Science, Academy of Military Science, and Eurasian International Academy of Science.
If you want to take Admission to Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy, Kazakhstan, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you boost your preparation for the NEET exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy Fee Structure, for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4,750|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,32,500|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.40,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. You can see the MBBS in Kazakhstan Syllabus in PDF also downloadable.
Ranking and Reputation
The Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy. Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated mentioned below.
|Name of Institute||Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy|
|Rank||Country Rank: 24 |
World Rank: 6197
Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy – Ranking 2022
According to UniRank, the following is the country and world ranking Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Karaganda City
- ‘Karaganda’ city is located near the capital of Kazakhstan. It is one of the leading financial and economic centres of the country. Karaganda is known as the education hub of the country as many students from around the world come to study in this city.
- The city takes exceptional care of students’ safety, especially for foreign students, and thus Karaganda city is also known as the ‘City of Peace.
- Karaganda city is well connected to the country’s other cities by bus, railway and air routes etc.
- Karaganda city has a rich cultural history. The city has 3 theatres, 3 museums and about 50 monuments of history and culture.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Karaganda State Medical University you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Karaganda State Medical University various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy
Address: Gogol Street 40, Karagandy 100000, Kazakhstan
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is a medical degree from Karaganda State Medical University valid in India?
A. Yes, the medical degree from Karaganda State Medical University is valid in India as approved by the National Medical Commission.
Q. Is there any facility for veg food?
A. Yes, the university mess and restaurants in the city provide veg food and Indian food.
Q. Are there any Indian students at this university?
A. Yes, every year, some Indian students get admission to Karaganda State Medical University.
- https://www.who.int/ WHO official website
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar Wikipedia
- https://qmu.edu.kz/ru, KSMU Karagandy Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaganda, Wikipedia
I want to get know about fee structure
The approx annual fee is USD 4,750, and you can contact the abroad admission counsellor at 9999-709-233; they will guide you.
Hello, My name is Bilal javaid from Pakistan.I’m 2nd year student in international medical university of kyrgyzstan.I want to get transfer in Karaganda state medical university in 3rd year. Is it can possible.
Yes, Possible but you have to get NOC from both the university.
I am vikas ,i want to know that can we do practice in india after completing the 5 year mbbs program ,i mean without doing any internship in Kazakhstan .I want to do internship in india after 5 year of mbbs ,I don’t want to spend my 6th year for internship in Kazakhstan.
Yes, it is possible. You may talk to our team for further consideration. Call now: 9999709233