Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan is one of the outstanding medical universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan and is also known as KMU Kazakhstan. Karaganda Medical University was founded in 1950, and as per the ratings by the National Accreditation. Karaganda Medical University is known as one of the best universities with MBBS for Indian Students in Kazakhstan.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Karaganda Medical University development of the medical education system in our country began in 1931 with the founding of a medical university in Alma-Ata. We will discuss the topic in this article.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Karaganda Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University Karaganda teaching staff is introducing new advanced technologies for teaching and monitoring students’ knowledge and simulation technologies and improving the material and technical base of the university’s departments. Things you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Before we go through the detailed information about Karaganda Medical University Karagandy1, let’s examine Karaganda Medical University essential details.
|Name of Institute||Karaganda State Medical University Karagandy|
|Popular Name||KMU Kazakhstan, Karaganda Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1950|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||(NMC) & (WHO)3|
|Karaganda Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 14|
World Rank: 5556
|Karaganda Medical University Official Website||https://qmu.edu.kz/ru|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 885-963-7232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The overview of the student support services provided by Karaganda Medical University is mentioned below.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Karaganda Medical University has to offer.
Graphical Representation of Karaganda State Medical University Karaganda:-
The Karaganda Medical University offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Karaganda Medical University Kazakhstan is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
|Clinical Department||5 Years|
|Internal Diseases||5 Years|
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
This page contains information about the Karaganda Medical University admission. You must qualify for the (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost your preparation for the NEET exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at Karaganda Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before admission to Karaganda Medical University Karagandy, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi5.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Karaganda Medical University MBBS fees (1st year) is required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Karaganda Medical University Fee Structure
In this section, we will discuss about Karaganda Medical University Fees for Indian students. The Karaganda Medical University fees for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Karaganda Medical University MBBS Fees in USD6 (approx)||$ 4,750|
|Karaganda Medical University Fees in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,32,500|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.40,000|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Karaganda Medical University Ranking
According to UniRank, Karaganda Medical University ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Karaganda Medical University Ranking in Kazakhstan||Karaganda Medical University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for Karaganda Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
Ranking and Reputation
The Karaganda Medical University ranking and reputation all across the country of Kazakhstan & All Over the world, the data is stated below.
|Name of Institute||Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan|
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Karaganda City
- ‘Karaganda’ city is located near the capital of Kazakhstan. It is one of the leading financial and economic centres of the country. Karaganda is known as the education hub of the country as many students from around the world come to study in this city.
- The city takes exceptional care of students’ safety, especially for foreign students, and thus Karaganda City is also known as the ‘City of Peace.
- Karaganda City is well connected to the country’s other cities by bus, railway and air routes etc.
- Karaganda City has a rich cultural history. The city has 3 theatres, 3 museums and about 50 monuments of history and culture.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Karaganda Medical University, you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan, is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Karaganda Medical University various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan
Address: Gogol Street 40, Karagandy 100000, Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
Karaganda Medical University Photos
In this section, we provide Karaganda Medical University Photos.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is a medical degree from Karaganda Medical University valid in India?
Yes, the medical degree from Karaganda Medical University is valid in India as approved by the National Medical Commission.
Is there any facility for veg food?
Yes, KMU Kazakhstan mess and restaurants in the city provide vegetarian food and Indian food.
Are there any Indian students at KMU Kazakhstan?
Yes, every year, some Indian students get admission to Karaganda Medical University.
The Karaganda Medical University is a Government or Private?
Karaganda State Medical University is a government medical university.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Caspian International School of Medicine Almaty
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kokshetau State University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- https://qmu.edu.kz/ru, University Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaganda, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/, WHO official website ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC official website ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia ↩︎