MBBS in Bahrain: Bahrain is the island country of the Persian Gulf. The island state is located in the east of Saudi Arabia and north of Qatar with a population of 1,58 million people, including more than 800,000 non-nationals (53%). The Ministry of Education in Bahrain gives free education to all Bahraini and non-Bahraini students in government-funded schools. There are only four Medical schools in Bahrain, two of which are part of public universities and another two of which are private universities.
Bahrain has 2 universities in the overall Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Choosing where to study for a degree in Bahrain is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make. The student resources are here to help you make the right choice, particularly if you want to study abroad.
The island state is situated east of Saudi Arabia and north of Qatar. The archipelago consists of the main island Al Bahrayn and some smaller islands and islets. The King Fahd Causeway, a series of bridges and causeways, connects Bahrain with the Arabian Peninsula. The kingdom shares maritime borders with Iran, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
|Language||Official Languages: Arabic|
|Climate||temperate and marine|
|Time Zone||(GMT+3) Arabian Standard Time|
|Religion||70.2% of the total population of Bahrain is Muslim, and 29.8% are adherents of other faiths and beliefs, such as Christians (10.2%) and Jews (0.21%)|
Before reading the complete information about MBBS in Bahrain, let’s look at Quick facts about Study MBBS in Bahrain.
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Basic Eligibility||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO|
|NEET Entrance Exam||NEET Qualified (Only)|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Recognition of Bahrain Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most critical factors that decide good and the best medical college. So, for MBBS in Bahrain Indian Students are affiliated with these authorities
- Ministry of Education, Bahrain.
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research).
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||70% marks with NEET score|
|IELTS or TOEFL||IELTS & TOEFL scores are not required|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
If you want to take MBBS admission in Bahrain, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
Before taking MBBS admission in Bahrain, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bahrain.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bahrain Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
Top MBBS Colleges in Bahrain with Fees Structure
Here is the updated 2022-23 of all Bahrain MBBS Colleges officially made by India’s Medical Council. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, and Facilities available and complete the college review, click the college link or Read more link. It will provide a list of the best medical colleges.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Fee Structure|
|1.||Medical University of Bahrain||INR 32,57,300|
|2.||Gulf University Bahrain||INR 29,02,331|
Top MBBS Colleges in Bahrain with Fees Structure (Graphical Representation)
Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Bahrain
There is one Medical University of higher learning in Bahrain. Enthralling, right? The higher education system is of high quality, and all leading universities offer programmes taught in English within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business and finance. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Poland, here are just a few:
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bahrain
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted to those institutions which are recognized by the medical council of India for screening tests conducted by NMC.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Bahrain don’t ask for any kind of donation during the time of admission.
- The tuition fee is affordable.
- Medical colleges in Bahrain are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and NMC.
- The cost of living for Indian students can be easily earned by doing part-time work.
- Bahrain MBBS Colleges follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Bahrain
- As Polish is the local language in Bahrain, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One of want might have to put extra effort into learning the Polish Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
- In hospitals, international students are not permitted to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Bahrain.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Which country is best for MBBS abroad?
Popular countries for Indian students to pursue MBBS are Bangladesh, China, Nepal, Russia, and Ukraine.
Q. Is MBBS abroad a good option?
A. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indian students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors globally and exposure to different people. Also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to practice in India or any foreign country.
Q. What is MBBS abroad?
Q. Which country is best for MBBS in Europe?
A. Romania, Italy, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Europe.
Q. Which is the cheapest Country for Indian students to study abroad?
A. Norway, Malaysia, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
Q. Which country is best for Indian students to study abroad?
A. Canada, Germany, Australia, the United States and Italy are some of the best destinations for Indian students to study abroad.
Q. Can poor Indian students study abroad?
A. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. There are several scholarships open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically brilliant students
Q. Which country has the lowest fees for MBBS?
A. Russia, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, China, and Ukraine are a few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.
Click here for more Education News