Modern Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS Indore) is one of the best reputed medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the years 2015 Situated on the Eastern side of the city of Indore the state of Madhya Pradesh. Modern Institute of Medical Sciences Indore is popularly known as MIMS Indore. It was affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya and approved by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the Modern Institute of Medical Sciences. Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, etc.
Below we have mentioned the NEET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
Modern Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
Before we read the detailed Information of MIMS Indore. Let us see the major details about the college.
|Name of Institute||Modern Institute of Medical Sciences Indore|
|Popular Name||MIMS Indore|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Out-Patient Department
- Patient Department
- ICU ICCU NICU and PICU
- Operation Theatres
- Diagnostic Services Include Xray, USG, Central Laboratory Services
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
MIMS Indore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.5+1 Years Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to give an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various programmes at MIMS Indore is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET. Here given the admission process for the candidates to get more clarity.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
The selection of the students is based on the Competitive Merit of the Candidates. Aspirants should read the Eligibility Criteria to know more about the Process.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
The fee structure of the MIMS Indore for UG course is mentioned below.
*** Fee will subject to change***
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE- To know more about NEET UG Counselling Procedure Click Here
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Modern Institute of Medical Sciences, Kanadia, Indore|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Modern Institute of Medical Sciences, Kanadia, Indore
Address: Kanadia Road, Indore – 452016, M.P., India
Phone: +91-731-2842234, +91-731-2842235
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://mimsindore.com/
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of the Common Services Centre (CSC). These centers will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.