Madurai Medical College Madurai (MMC Madurai) is one of the best govt medical College was founded in the year 1954 run by the govt of Tamilnadu. It is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University and is recognized by the World Health Organization. It offers various full-time undergraduate and postgraduate course such as MBBS, MD, Diploma, Master of Pharmacy Etc.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Madurai Medical College Madurai.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 About Madurai Medical College Madurai
- 2 MMC Madurai Courses
- 3 MMC Madurai Admission Process
- 4 MMC Madurai Fee Structure
- 5 MMC Madurai Cutoff
- 6 Madurai Medical College Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Madurai Medical College Madurai
|Name of Institute||Madurai Medical College, Madurai|
|Popular Name||MMC Madurai|
|Year of Establishment||1954|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Madurai Medical College, Madurai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status- Government College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Madurai Medical College, Madurai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
MMC Madurai Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma||N/A||2 years|
|Master of Chirurgiae||N/A||3 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||N/A||2 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||N/A||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||N/A||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science||N/A||4 years|
MMC Madurai Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
MMC Madurai Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||40,000|
|Bachelor of Science||21,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||6000 (Monthly)|
MMC Madurai Cutoff
NEET Cut Off 2017
NEET Cut Off 2016
Madurai Medical College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Madurai Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in India.
- We would like to give 4.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Gandhi Nagar Post Office
Madurai – 625020
Tamil Nadu, India
0.65KM MEDICAL COLLEGE BUS STOP
PH- 0452-2533235 , 0452-2533236
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: King George Medical University Lucknow