Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur, is a reputed Private Unani College in Chhattisgarh. The college is popularly known as MMUMC Raipur and was founded in 2005 as a specialized institution of Unani medicine. The college is affiliated with Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. There is an attached Hospital on the campus of the MMUMC in which chronic diseases such as gout, asthma, epilepsy, Jaundice and other cardiac problems, chronic hepatitis, cholecystitis, leucoderma leprosy, anaemia, loss of appetite and weight, weakness, etc. are cured. Difficult, dangerous venereal diseases, cancer concerning males & females, sterility & Impotency are treated here carefully by the College doctors and renowned popular city doctors of different systems of health cure.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Now the college has become synonymous with one of the best Unani Medicine in Chhattisgarh. If you are a medical aspirant and want to make a career in Unani Medicine to help others and are curious to know the complete information about Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur, then you are in the right place; this article will provide detailed information about the college like Admission procedure, seat availability, fees structure, courses offered, college cutoff and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College Raipur
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur, was started to serve students with the best Unani care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Unani Medicine. The Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur, has excellent infrastructure, dedicated and highly knowledgeable faculty members and bright students. The MMUMC is recognized by the Central Council of Unani Medicine & Research. The college has a hospital, laboratories, library, computer lab, auditorium and conference hall in its paraphernalia.
Before we go to the complete information about The MMUMC is recognized by the Central Council of Unani Medicine & Research. Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur. Let’s briefly summarise the college review.
|College Name||Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur|
|Popular Name||MMUMC Raipur|
|Affiliated with||Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical Website||http://www.unaniraipur.org|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Chhatisgarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur, provide the best facilities to students interested in studying or already studying at Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The course is famous for its undergraduate Ayush Program (BUMS).
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery.)||4.6+1 year Internship|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- Act as the focus for quality control, including audits.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cut-off.
|Category||NEET 2022 cut-off||NEET cut-off marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions below to apply for Chhattisgarh BAMS/BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling: Candidates can check the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://www.cgdme.in/
- For registration, students must fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2022 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2022 Application number, Ayush NEET 2022 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate must click the “Sign in” button again and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on a computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completing the above-given steps, the candidates download a Hard Copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 CG BAMS BUMS BHMS 2022 Counselling Fee
- To submit the application form, the candidates must pay the following amount for the counselling fee.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. A candidate must pay the processing charge in addition to the counselling fee.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College, Raipur|
Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur
Address: Baijnathpara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Official website: http://www.unaniraipur.org
Phone No.: +91 – 9977123671, +91 -9644440085
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh.
Q. Is Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur, a government/private college?
A. Yes, Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur, is a Government Ayush college.
Q. Where is Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur, located?
A. Near R.K. College, Ayurveda College Campus, Great Eastern Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001.
Q. When was Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur, Established?
A. This College was established in the year 1950.
Q. How can I get admission to this Mohsine Millat Unani Tibb Education Society’s Unani Medical College, Raipur, without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.