Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Delhi is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Delhi. The college is popularly known as NHMC Delhi, and it was founded in the year 1992. It is affiliated with The Delhi University and Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Delhi. This article will provide you with detailed information about Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi (NHMC Delhi), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, and all facilities.
क्या आप इस Ayush College मे Admission हेतु हमारी Counselling service लेना चाहते है? Call Now: +91-9873056333
Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi
Homoeopathic and Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College offers Bachelor degrees in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery and Unani Medicine & Surgery. The selection of BAMS & BUMS courses is based on NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) of the University of Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of NHMC Delhi.
|College Name||Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi|
|Popular Name||NHMC Delhi, Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
|Location||Defence Colony, Delhi|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Delhi University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BHMS||4.6 +1 Year Internship|
|MD (Organon of Medicine)||02||3 Years|
|MD ( Practice of Medicine)||02||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|For Ayush Counselling Assistant|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Medical Examination Fee||25.00|
|College Club Charges||100.00|
|Games & Sports Fee||100.00|
|Lab & Dissection Fee||45.00|
|Caution Money (Refundable only after 1250.00 Completion of 5½ years course) k) University Development Fee||600.00|
|University Enrolment Fee||300.00|
|Annual Charges of University Athletic Fee||50.00|
|Annual Charges of University Cultural Council||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Aid Fund||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Study Fund||10.00|
|Annual Charges of World University Health Services||5.00|
|Annual Special University Fee||5.00|
|College Information Bulletin||50.00|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be change
Delhi Ayush Medical Colleges Fees Structure Download करने के लिए यहाँ Click करे
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
दिल्ली के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |
अधिक जानकारी के लिए
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
Nehru Homoeopathic College New Delhi
Address: Defence Colony, Block B, Delhi 110024
Phone: +91 11 2433 4225
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Yes, Homoeopathic & Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi is a Government Ayush college.
A. Defence Colony, Block B, Delhi 110024
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
A. This college was established in the year 1922.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.