Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Delhi is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Delhi. The college is popularly known as NHMC Delhi and it was founded in the year 1992. It is affiliated to The Delhi University and Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Delhi.
Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of NHMC Delhi.
|College Name||Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi|
|Popular Name||NHMC Delhi, Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
|Location||Defence Colony, Delhi|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi (NHMC Delhi) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, and all facilities.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Delhi University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|BHMS||96||4.6 +1 Year Internship|
|MD (Organon of Medicine)||02||3 Years|
|MD ( Practice of Medicine)||02||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
NHMC Delhi Fee Structure
BHMS Course Fees
|Medical Examination Fee||25.00|
|College Club Charges||100.00|
|Games & Sports Fee||100.00|
|Lab & Dissection Fee||45.00|
|Caution Money (Refundable only after 1250.00 Completion of 5½ years course) k) University Development Fee||600.00|
|University Enrolment Fee||300.00|
|Annual Charges of University Athletic Fee||50.00|
|Annual Charges of University Cultural Council||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Aid Fund||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Study Fund||10.00|
|Annual Charges of World University Health Services||5.00|
|Annual Special University Fee||5.00|
|College Information Bulletin||50.00|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Delhi Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, the University of Delhi to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Delhi State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Delhi must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Delhi.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in New Delhi.
Nehru Homoeopathic College New Delhi
Address: Defence Colony, Block B, Delhi 110024
Phone: +91 11 2433 4225
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2020 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalised and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counselling 2020 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of the NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2020.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2020 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very week!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
- READ ALSO:-
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.