Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Delhi is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Delhi. The College is popularly known as N.H.M.C. Delhi, and it was founded in the year 1992. It is affiliated with The Delhi University and Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the College offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Delhi. This article will provide you with detailed information about Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi (N.H.M.C. Delhi), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, and all facilities.
Latest Update: Today (22 December 2021) is the last date of Verification of documents for Reserved category candidates. The GGSIPU Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling application form for MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS courses can be found at ipu.admissions.nic.in
Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi
Homoeopathic and Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College offers Bachelor degrees in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery and Unani Medicine & Surgery. The selection of BAMS & BUMS courses is based on NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) of the University of Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of N.H.M.C. Delhi.
|College Name||Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi|
|Popular Name||NHMC Delhi, Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
|Location||Defence Colony, Delhi|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||B.H.M.S. Colleges in Delhi|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Delhi University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.6 +1 Year Internship||Click Here|
Low Rank In NEET 2021? Get Admission to Top Ayush Colleges in India. +91-9873056333
|MD (Organon of Medicine)||3 Years||Click Here|
|MD ( Practice of Medicine)||3 Years||Click Here|
|MD (Organon of Medicine)||02|
|MD ( Practice of Medicine)||02|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Worried About Low Rank in NEET 2021? MBBS Abroad Starting at 3 Lakh:+91-9999-709-233
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behavior towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T.
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: Delhi A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Medical Examination Fee||25.00|
|College Club Charges||100.00|
|Games & Sports Fee||100.00|
|Lab & Dissection Fee||45.00|
|Caution Money (Refundable only after 1250.00 Completion of 5½ years course) k) University Development Fee||600.00|
|University Enrolment Fee||300.00|
|Annual Charges of University Athletic Fee||50.00|
|Annual Charges of University Cultural Council||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Aid Fund||5.00|
|Annual Charges of University Students Study Fund||10.00|
|Annual Charges of World University Health Services||5.00|
|Annual Special University Fee||5.00|
|College Information Bulletin||50.00|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be changed.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Delhi State Counselling.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nehru Homoeopathic College Delhi|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Nehru Homoeopathic College New Delhi
Address: Defence Colony, Block B, Delhi 110024
Phone: +91 11 2433 4225
Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Homoeopathic & Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi is a Government Ayush college.
Defence Colony, Block B, Delhi 110024
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
This College was established in the year 1992.
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.