The Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University was founded in September 1897 as the Medical Institute for Women. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. It was the first institution in Russia and Europe that provided women with higher medical education opportunities. In 1936, the First Medical Institute was named the Nobel Prize winner for Academician I. P. Pavlov.
This article provides information about Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
6. MBBS Syllabus Russia
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. About Russia
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
Since its foundation, the Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University has adopted a unique teaching methodology that combines the best Russian medical and educational traditions with Western Education System methods. Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University is the only higher medical school in the city with an outpatient department attached to the University. 12 Full English Medium Medical Universities in Russia.
Before we complete the college summary, let’s look at the essential details of the Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia1|
|Popular Name||Pavlov University|
|Year of Establishment||1897|
|Location||St Petersburg, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||11|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission)2, WHO|
|Total Enrollment||5,700 (2015)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
The Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Admission:
Note: Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Hostel are famous for its discipline and comfortable living.
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University?
- The university has collaborative partnerships with healthcare institutions and universities around the world.
- Provides top-quality medical education to its foreign students.
- The university provides an in-campus hostel facility for students.
- The university has collaborated with many healthcare institutes worldwide such as Sweden, Berlin, the United States of America, and Finland.
- 1700+ foreign students are studying at the university.
Read Also: How to do an MBBS from Russia?
If you want admission to Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the first Pavlov State Medical University.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Fee Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University tuition fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fee||4,400/-||Rs. 3,60,800/-|
|Hostel Fee||500/-||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Other Fees||1,000/-||Rs. 82,000/-|
|Total Fees||11,500/-||Rs. 4,43,800/-|
Note:1 $ = Rs. 82. The fee mentioned is approximate and may change.
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Pavlov First Saint Petersburg University Ranking all around the country of Russia & Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University World Ranking:-
|Name of Institute||Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic comprising the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)4|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About St. Petersburg City
- Saint Petersburg city in Russia is a city of federal importance in Russia. It is the second-largest city in Russia.
- It is an important administrative centre of the Northwestern Federal District and the Leningrad region.
- It is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in northwest Russia, at the mouth of the Neva River.
- St. Petersburg is an important tourist, economic, and scientific centre of the country, and it is a large transport hub.
- The population of Saint Petersburg is about 5,222,000 according to the 2015 census within an area of 1,439 sq. km.
- Since its foundation in 1703, St. Petersburg city has played a vital role in Russian history.
- Saint Petersburg city lies 22m above sea level. The climate in Saint Petersburg city is temperate and warm.
- Saint Petersburg is a city having significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, the city experiences a lot of rain.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg city is 22.4 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian universities have the best and easiest admission proceduress.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia
Address: Ulitsa L’va Tolstogo, 6-8, St Petersburg, Russia, 197022
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How is the campus of the university?
The campus of the university is located in the central part of the city with lots of greenery from spring to autumn, and it consists of a beautiful park having an area of 40000 square meters. On its territory, there are 50 beautiful buildings with fabulous architecture.
Does the university have an affiliated hospital?
Yes, The Peter the Great Hospital having 2000 beds and built-in 1903, is an affiliated hospital for this university.
Where is Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University located?
Ulitsa L’va Tolstogo, 6-8, St Petersburg, Russia, 197022
What is the world ranking of Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University?
The world ranking of Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University is 3804 (www.4icu.org)
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.