Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia: The university was established in March 1920. The educational process is based on modern principles and new trends of formation and medical development. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia creates the basis for the high quality of education through a combination of the high level of scientific research and advanced clinical practice, cooperates with Medical Research Institutes, administrations of Public Health Services, medical establishments of Nizhny Novgorod region, of Volga Federal Region.
Privolzhsky Research Medical University is one of the oldest Medical Colleges in Russia. The University is also known as PRMU Russia. This article provides information about Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia
Privolzhsky Research Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia. It successfully provides scientific research and educational work in the best world and Russian traditions. PRMU consists of eight faculties: the faculty of general medicine.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||PRMU Russia, Privolzhsky Medical University, Privolzhsky Research University|
|Location||Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1920|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||600|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Affiliation by||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Privolzhsky Research Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia Hostel is one of the first universities that started providing hostel services.
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia?
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University provides scientific research and educational work to students during medical education.
- The teaching system at Privolzhsky Research Medical University is based on the most recent precepts and development and medical development directions.
- The World Health Organization has acknowledged Privolzhsky Research Medical University, which is also recognised by the National Medical Commission.
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University offers a reasonable fee structure which makes it very much affordable for worldwide medical aspirants to pursue MBBS.
- With the use of contemporary management and internal education quality monitoring, Privolzhsky Research Medical University provides a high grade of education.
- The graduates are awarded a first professional medical degree of M. D. (Doctor of Medicine).
Faculty & Staff
Privolzhsky Medical University Russia consists of eight faculties: faculty of general medicine, faculty of dentistry, faculty of paediatrics, faculty of preventive medicine, faculty of pharmacy, faculty of international medical education, faculty of advanced training of specialists, and supplementary professional education.
If you want admission to Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Privolzhsky Research Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year in USD)||Fees (Per Year in Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees||$ 4,600/-||Rs. 3,77,200/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 120/-||Rs. 9,840/-|
|Total Fees||$ 4,720/-||Rs. 3,87,040/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Privolzhsky Research Medical University, please compare the Privolzhsky Research Medical University MBBS Syllabus to some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Privolzhsky Research Medical University Ranking and Privolzhsky Research Medical University World Ranking are mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia|
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Nizhny Novgorod City
- Nizhny Novgorod is a city which is situated on the Volga River in the western part of Russia.
- Once Nizhny Novgorod city was known as one of the most important military cities in Russia.
- The city attracts lots of tourists during ancient times including historic monuments and fantastic river views.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Privolzhsky Research Medical University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Privolzhsky Research Medical University
Address: 603005, Nizhny Novgorod, pl. Mining and Pozharsky. d.10 /1
Phone: +91-9999709233 (Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the teaching staff of Privolzhsky Research Medical University experienced?
Yes, The faculty members of Privolzhsky Research Medical University have decades of experience in teaching primary medicine to worldwide medical aspirants.
The girls are entirely safe during MBBS education at Privolzhsky Research Medical University?
Yes, Privolzhsky Research Medical University has a high-security class, and during MBBS course education, the girls can feel safe and comfortable on the university campus and hostel premises.
Is there Indian food available for Indian students while doing an MBBS course?
Yes, The students coming from India to pursue the MBBS course can get fresh and nutritious Indian food in the campus canteen of Privolzhsky Research Medical University.
Where is Privolzhsky Research Medical University located?
603005, Nizhny Novgorod, pl. Mining and Pozharsky. d.10 / 1 .
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank