Pskov State University (PSU Russia)1 is a State university located in Pskov, Russia. It is one of the 33 flagship universities in Russia. Pskov State University Russia was established in 2010 by several other educational institutions in the region Like, Pskov State Pedagogical University, Pskov Polytechnic Institute, Pskov Civil Engineering and Economics College, Pskov Industrial College and Velikiye Luki Civil Engineering College. Pskov State University Russia offers a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Graduate programs in a variety of fields. Pskov State University Russia is Affiliated with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
In 2019, Pskov State University completed creating the first five scientific laboratories of a new type, researching nanotechnology, ecology, bioengineering, archaeology and economic security. This article provides information about Pskov State University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Student Sopport, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Fee Structure, Ranking, Information About Russia etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Pskov State University Russia
Pskov State University is to train highly qualified, competitive specialists with fundamental knowledge in the field of professional activity and general cultural competence in the interests of the economic, political, social, historical and cultural development of the Pskov region as a border region including in the partnership system of the Baltic Sea countries, taking into account the action of science-intensive and high-tech sectors of the economy, as well as the needs of the labour market of the North-West region.
Before we go to complete the college Summary, let us have a look at the essential details of Pskov State University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Pskov State University Russia|
|Popular Name||PSU Russia, Pskov State University, Pskov State Medical University|
|Location||Pskov Oblast, Russia2|
|Pskov State University Year of Establishment||2010|
|Admission Starts||February to September|
|Pskov State University Ranking||Country- 174|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)3, WHO4|
|Pskov State Medical University Official Website||www.pskgu.ru/|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-8859637232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and University Type
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State
- Affiliated by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation5
Pskov State University Russia Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Pskov State University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Pskov State University Admission 2024:
Note: Pskov State Medical University Hostel provides students with well-furnished hostel rooms & with healthy, tasteful food.
Pskov State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Pskov State University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Pskov State University Russia?
- Excellent and well-experienced faculty make learning a very guided and well-informed adventure.
- Pskov State Medical University participates in various international events that are based on education and helps students gain much more confidence in the outside world
- Pskov State University has 56 various departments and 179 educational programs.
- The cost of MBBS education at the Pskov State university is low & relatively affordable to each medical student. MBBS degree from the university is accepted globally.
- It gives international students a chance to experience a whole new country and a varied learning experience.
- No donation charges or any additional fees.
- The university offers fundamental education with a broad outlook with an adequate research approach by providing highly qualified teaching staff.
Pskov State University Russia Admission Procedure
If you want to take admission in 2024, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Pskov State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian Language|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Pskov State University Russia Fee Structure 2024
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2024 of Pskov State University. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Tuition Fees in USD Per Year||Tuition Fees in INR Per Year|
|Tuition Fees||$ 3,300/-||Rs. 2,73,900/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 300/-||Rs. 24,900/-|
|Total Fees||$ 3,600/-||Rs. 2,98,800/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Ranking and Reputation
The Pskov State University Ranking, as well as Pskov State University World Ranking, is mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Pskov State University Russia|
Pskov State University Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Pskov State University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Pskov State University Russia Documents Required
Before taking admission to Pskov State University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi6.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Pskov State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Pskov State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases and radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, and Information technology in medicine, Philosophy and Biochemistry.|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. The official language of Russia is Russian, which is spoken by over 150 million people worldwide. Russia is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. It is a popular tourist destination, and the capital of Russia is Moscow, which is the largest city in Europe.
|Population||144,444,359 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||99.70% (Sources: macrotrends.net)|
|Time Zone||UTC 2:30|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)7|
|Religion||Christianity, Russian Orthodoxy, Islam.|
About Pskov City, Russia
- Pskov is a historic city located in the northwestern part of Russia, near the border with Estonia.
- Pskov is one of the oldest and most important cities in Russia.
- The City is surrounded by picturesque landscapes, including the Pskov Lake, which adds to its charm.
- The natural beauty of the region, combined with the historical architecture, makes Pskov an attractive destination for tourists and history enthusiasts.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Pskov State Medical University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Pskov State University Russia
Address: Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4
Phone: Call Now > +91-8859637232 (Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Pskov State University located?
Pskov State University is located along Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Do PSU Russia transferees?
PSU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Pskov State University Russia?
Yes, Pskov State Medical University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
- Pskov State University Russia, Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pskov_State_University, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC Official website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/ WHO Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble, Wikipedia ↩︎