Pskov State University Russia was Established in 2010 by the merger of two higher educational institutions (Pskov State Pedagogical University named after Sergei Mironovich Kirov. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Pskov State Polytechnic Institute) and three secondary vocational educational institutions (Pskov Industrial College, Pskov College of Construction and Economics and Velikie Luki Construction College). Pskov State University is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Russia. The University is also known as PSU Russia.
In 2019, Pskov State Medical University completed creating the first five scientific laboratories of a new type, researching nanotechnology, ecology, bioengineering, archaeology and economic security. This article provides information about Pskov State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Pskov State Medical University Russia
The Pskov State University is to train highly qualified, competitive specialists with fundamental knowledge in the field of professional activity and general cultural competence in the interests of the economic, political, social, historical and cultural development of the Pskov region as a border region including in the partnership system of the Baltic Sea countries, taking into account the action of science-intensive and high-tech sectors of the economy, as well as the needs of the labour market of the North-West region.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go to complete the college Summary, let us have a look at the essential details of Pskov State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Pskov State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Pskov University Russia, Pskov State University|
|Location||Pskov Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||200+|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Pskov State Medical University Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Pskov State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Pskov State University Admission 2023:
Note: Pskov State Medical University Hostel provides students with well-furnished hostel rooms & with healthy, tasteful food.
Pskov State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Pskov State University Russia?
- Excellent and well-experienced faculty make learning a very guided and well-informed adventure.
- Pskov State Medical University participates in various international events that are based on education and helps students gain much more confidence in the outside world
- The university has 56 various departments and 179 educational programs.
- The cost of MBBS education at the Pskov State university is low & relatively affordable to each medical student. MBBS degree from the university is accepted globally.
- It gives international students a chance to experience a whole new country and a varied learning experience.
- No donation charges or any additional fees.
- The university offers fundamental education with a broad outlook with an adequate research approach by providing highly qualified teaching staff.
- It is recognized as one of Russia’s oldest universities.
- It helps students gain a creative edge by hosting a series of research projects.
- The university has 22 training and laboratory buildings.
Faculty & Staff
The presence of a robust infrastructure distinguishes the Pskov State University: 22 educational and laboratory buildings, 11 student dormitories, the Student House, which includes a hostel and a medical rehabilitation centre with a university polyclinic, the Universal Swimming Pool, the Center for Student Initiatives, and the Student Engineering Center.
If you want admission to Pskov State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Pskov State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Pskov State Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Pskov State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Pskov State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year in USD)||Fees (Per Year in Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees||$ 3,300/-||Rs. 2,70,600/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 300/-||Rs. 24,600/-|
|Total Fees||$ 3,600/-||Rs. 2,95,200/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Pskov State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Pskov State University Ranking, as well as Pskov State University World Ranking, is mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Pskov State University Russia|
Pskov State University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Pskov State University :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Pskov City
- Pskov is a city in western Russia, near Estonia. It’s known for the Pskov Krom, a citadel whose fortress and Holy Trinity Cathedral date from medieval times.
- The estimates of the population of Pskov land in the middle of the 16th century range from 150 to 300 thousand.
- The climate of Pskov is humid continental (Köppen climate classification Dfb) with maritime influences due to the city’s relative proximity to the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland, with relatively mild (for Russia) but still quite a long winter and warm summer.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Pskov State University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Pskov State University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Pskov State University, Russia
Address: Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4
Phone: +91-9999709233 (Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Pskov State University Russia located?
Pskov State University Russia is located along Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Do PSU Russia transferees?
PSU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at PSU Russia?
Yes, Pskov State Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Pskov State University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank