Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University was founded in 1925. the Institute for the Protection of Mothers and Infants was opened, later becoming the St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The University provides a high level of education, which guarantees the demand for graduates in the labour market, and it is one of the Top medical colleges in Russia. In June 2005, under the support of the Government of Russia, the State Duma, and the Federation Council of Russia.
Saint Petersburg State University is one of Russia’s best leading medical universities. This article provides information about Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. About Russia
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Saint Petersburg State University
The University is the oldest independent pediatric university in the world. Educational work at the University is based on the multi-stage system of specialists training in the programs of various levels of medical education.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go to complete College Summary, let us look at the essential details of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||St Petersburg University|
|Popular Name||GPMU Russia, Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical University, Saint Petersburg State Pediatric University|
|Year of Establishment||1925|
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||06|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Total Enrollment||3,000 – 3,999|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Status: Government
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University students support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Hostel provides an affordable way of living.
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University?
- Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University has experienced staff which help the student all the time.
- The medium of teaching at Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical University is English.
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University organises Various Russian and international awards and competitions for teachers and students.
- Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University has a partnership with many other world-class universities, thus enabling students to participate in student exchange programmes.
- Provides world-class medical education with world-class infrastructure.
Faculty & Staff
Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad in MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from GPMU Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Tuition Fee||4,655/- (USD)|
|Hostel Fee||800/- (USD)|
|Total Fees||5,455/- (USD)|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Ranking all around Russia & Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University World Ranking is mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University|
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About St. Petersburg City
- Saint Petersburg city in Russia is a city of national importance in Russia. It is the second-largest city in Russia.
- It is an important administrative centre of the Northwestern Federal District and the Leningrad region.
- It is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in northwest Russia, at the mouth of the Neva River.
- St. Petersburg is an important tourist, economic, and scientific centre of the country and a significant transport hub.
- The population of Saint Petersburg is about 5,222,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 1,439 sq. km.
- Since its foundation in 1703, St. Petersburg city has played a vital role in Russian history.
- Saint Petersburg city lies 22m above sea level. The climate in Saint Petersburg city is temperate and warm.
- Saint Petersburg is a city having significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, the city experiences a lot of rain.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg city is 22.4 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
Address: Litovskaya Ulitsa, 2, St Petersburg, Russia, 194100
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Saint Petersburg University Russia located?
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia is located along Litovskaya Ulitsa, 2, St Petersburg, Russia, 194100.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does GPMU Russia accept transferees?
GPMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at GPMU Russia?
Yes, GPMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank