Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad (SBDC Hyderabad) is one of Telangana’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. The college is popularly known as Balaji Dental College Hyderabad and was founded in the year 2014-15. Balaji Dental College Hyderabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The college is affiliated with YSR University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide detailed information about Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad’s (SBDC Hyderabad) Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. Collage Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad
It is called one of the Top Private Dental Colleges in Telangana.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Sri Sai Dental College Hyderabad.
|Name of Institute||Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad|
|Popular Name||SBDC Hyderabad, Balaji Dental College Hyderabad|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Affiliated to||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Telangana|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|AP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Dr YSR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at SBDC Hyderabad:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad offers the following undergraduate program and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of SBDC Hyderabad
Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad provides quality education and offers the following MDS course with a duration of 3 years.
|Oral Surgery||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Below have Mentioned MDS course intake capacity of SBDC Hyderabad
Here this selection will let you about SBDC Hyderabad BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SBDC Hyderabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for SBDC Hyderabad, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in AP||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
Below have mentioned UG and PG course fees of SBDC Hyderabad
|S.no||Course||Average Fee (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Management Quota Cutoff 2021 of SBDC Hyderabad
|Mop Up Round|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Telangana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, For more information on Telangana NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Telangana must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note:- For more information about the NEET MDS Counselling. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad (SBDC Hyderabad)|
Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad
Yenkapally Village, Moinabad Mandal
Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500075
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telangana NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Telangana NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in SBDC Hyderabad?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in SBDC Hyderabad is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for SBDC Hyderabad?
A. SBDC Hyderabad’s BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does SBDC Hyderabad have a hostel?
A. Yes, SBDC Hyderabad provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to SBDC Hyderabad?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SBDC Hyderabad.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SBDC Hyderabad?
A. Yenkapally Village, Moinabad Mandal Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500075
Q. Is SBDC Hyderabad government or private?
A. Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad is private.