Siberian State Medical University Russia. (SSMU Russia) was founded in 1888 as the Faculty of Medicine of Imperial Tomsk University. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The best non-capital medical university in Russia, and it is the only medical pivotal university in Russia. The University is a large scientific, educational and clinical complex, which includes six faculties, where more than 7,500 students from 61 regions of Russia and 39 countries study. Siberian State Medical University is one of the Top Medical colleges in Russia. The professional staff of the doctors of the SSMU clinics is unique – among them, there are professors, doctors and candidates in medical sciences.
The Siberian State Medical University successfully operates a training simulation centre at the European level, one of two centres in the Russian Federation that has received accreditation from the European Society for Simulation in Medicine and France and Austria. This article provides information about Siberian State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
6. MBBS Syllabus Russia
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. About Russia
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Siberian State Medical University Russia
Siberian State Medical University comprises more than 20 diverse creative associations, a student scientific society, and develops qualified quality professionals for an organisation. It is one of the few universities in Russia with a hospital that provides medical care for citizens in the Tomsk Region and other regions.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the major details of Siberian State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Siberian State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||SSMU Russia, Siberian State University, Siberian Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1888|
|Location||Tomsk Oblast, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||06|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Total Enrollment||5,051 (2014)|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Siberian State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Siberian State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Siberian State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: The Siberian State Medical University Hostel provides students with the best way of living compared to other universities in Russia.
Siberian State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Siberian State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Siberian State Medical University?
- There are a number of international scholarships available.
- More than 500 Indian students study MBBS at the university which means that a large community of Indian students is studying at the university.
- The medium of teaching is both English and Russian which makes it suitable for both local and international students.
- Siberian State Medical University offers an MBBS program at affordable fees.
- The university offers a vast variety of courses from Clinical psychology to social work. There are all kinds of degrees available be it master’s, bachelor’s or doctoral degrees.
Faculty & Staff
Siberian State University consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Siberian State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Siberian State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admitted to Siberian State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from SSMU University.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Siberian State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Siberian State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Tuition Fee||3,800/- (USD)|
|Hostel Fee||430/- (USD)|
|Total Fees||4,230/- (USD)|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Siberian State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Siberian State Medical University’s ranking as well as Siberian State Medical University’s world ranking; thus, the data as stated below:
|Name of Institute||Siberian State Medical University Russia|
Siberian State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Siberian State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Tomsk Oblast City
- It lies in the southeastern West Siberian Plain, in the southwest of the Siberian Federal District. Its administrative centre is the city of Tomsk.
- Tomsk Oblast, part of the wider region of Siberia, is almost entirely taiga. Approximately 85% of the oblast is forested, with Siberian pines, Scots pines, spruce, fir, and larch trees being some of the common trees in the area.
- The average annual temperature in Tomsk Oblast is 1.75 °C, with the average temperature in July being 19.4 °C and the average temperature in January being approximately -19-21 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Siberian State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Siberian State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Siberian State Medical University
Address: Moskovskiy Trakt, 2, Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia, 634050
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Siberian State Medical University Russia located?
Siberian State Medical University Russia is located along Moskovskiy Trakt, 2, Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia, 634050.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does SSMU Russia accept transferees?
SSMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
How many semesters are there for studying MBBS at Siberian State Medical University?
There are 12 semesters for the MBBS course at Siberian State Medical University.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Siberian State Medical University, Official website
- Tomsk, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank