Tambov State University was founded in the year 1918. Tambov State Pedagogical Institute and Tambov State Institute of Culture were merged into a single institution. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Tambov State University is one of the top Medical colleges for MBBS in Russia. The University has been allocated premises for administration and educational buildings.
The provincial authorities took responsibility for maintaining the University. This article provides information about Tambov State University fees for Indian Students, Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
6. MBBS Syllabus Russia
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. About Russia
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tambov State University
Tambov State University is a classical type institution with a century-old history. It is located in the heart of Russia. Today, Tambov State University has more than 13 thousand students who are trained in different areas. The students are provided with cutting-edge teaching methodologies and qualified faculty teaching various specializations. 12 Full English Medium Medical Universities in Russia.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Tambov State University.
|Name of Institute||Tambov State University Russia1|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Location||Internatsional’naya Ulitsa, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||09|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO2|
|Total Enrollment||12,170 (2014)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Tambov State University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
The Tambov State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tambov State University Admission:
Note: Tambov State University Hostel provides the best and most comfortable way of living at affordable expenses.
Tambov State University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Tambov State University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Tambov State University?
- The environment of the college helps students in their overall development.
- This is one of the universities in Russia from which the students and professors take part in various international exchange programs.
- When it comes to Medicine Study in Russia, this is one of the universities that would ensure the fact that the best education is being provided to the students.
- Tambov State University is good international relations. The university makes it convenient for students to pursue education.
- The fee structure is flexible and convenient for the students.
- This is one of the reasons why Tambov State University is considered to be one of the most preferred universities in the world.
- Good and safe environment for studies
- The college has a library with a large number of books.
Read Also: How to do an MBBS from Russia?
If you want admission to Tambov State University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Tambov State University.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Tambov State University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the TSU.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tambov State University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Tambov State University Fees Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about Tambov State University fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fee||4,200/-||Rs. 3,44,400/-|
|Hostel Fee||600/-||Rs. 49,200/-|
|Total Fees||4,800/-||Rs. 3,93,600/-|
1$ = Rs. 82. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Tambov State University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Tambov State University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tambov State University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
The Tambov State University Ranking across the country of Russia & Tambov State University World Ranking are mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Tambov State University|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republics comprising the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian Bashkir, etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)4|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Tambov City
- Tambov City is located in central Russia. This city is home to many industries like food processing, chemicals, and engineering and also to art galleries exhibiting great collections of canvas by Western European and Russian artists.
- Tambov city also comprises a music school, teacher training institution, museum of local lore, army colleges and a wide range of cultures.
- The population of Tambov city exceeds more than 500,00 occupants right now, out of which 10% of the population are students coming from all over the world.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tambov State University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Tambov State University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tambov State University, Russia
Address: Internatsional’naya Ulitsa, 33, Tambov, Tambov Oblast, Russia, 392000
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the medical degree from Tambov State University recognized in India?
Yes, Tambov State University is recognized by the National Medical Commission.
How many years are required to complete a medical degree from Tambov State University?
MBBS at Tambov State University lasts for six years.
What is the world ranking of Tambov State University?
The world ranking of Tambov State University is 3906 (www.4icu.org).
Where is Tambov State University located?
Internatsional’naya Ulitsa, 33, Tambov, Tambov Oblast, Russia, 392000
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe. A lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.