Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad is one of the best private dental colleges in Telangana. This college is affiliated with KNR University of Health Sciences, established in 2021. This article will provide detailed information about Tirumala Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Nizamabad. Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Tirumala Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Nizamabad.
|Name of Institute||Tirumala Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Nizamabad|
|Popular Name||Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||KNR University of Health Sciences|
|Category||Top Dental College in Telangana|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– KNR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Tirumala Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Nizamabad Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad:-
|Excellent Library||A Satellite centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
We will let you know about Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
|Telangana NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Telangana 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
The fee structure of Tirumala Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Nizamabad for the undergraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET, Let us first look at the Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling schedule.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the https://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Telangana & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad|
Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad
Address: Sy No 744,747,748 Bardipur, Dichpally – Nizamabad Rd
Nizamabad, Telangana 503230
Telangana NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad is 100.
A. Yes, Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad.
A. Sy No 744,747,748 Bardipur, Dichpally – Nizamabad Rd, Nizamabad, Telangana 503230
A Tirumala Dental College Nizamabad is Private.