BHMS Colleges in Assam: Assam is a state in northeastern India known for its wildlife, archaeological sites, and tea plantations. In the west, Guwahati, Assam’s largest city, features silk bazaars and the hilltop Kamakhya Temple. In recent times, Assam has witnessed a phenomenal rise in BHMS Colleges. Apart from a list of Government BHMS Colleges in Assam, there are several other private BHMS Colleges in Assam offering High-class BHMS studies to the people of the northeast.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
After long research, Our College Ranking and Review team brings a comprehensive list of Top BHMS Colleges in Assam 2021-22. Throughout this article, we will discuss the Best BHMS Colleges in Assam. Let us have a look.
Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education Assam|
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Assam AIAPGET Counselling
|Assam Ayush NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
List of Homeopathic College in Assam
Here is the updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Assam officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure, and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Assam. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BHMS Colleges in Assam overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Jorhat is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Jorhat. The college is popularly known as Homoeopathic Medical College Jorhat and was founded in 1975. The college is affiliated with the Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science, Guwahati, and is approved by the Central Council of homoeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science, Guwahati|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy in India|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Assam Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Nagaon, is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Assam. The college is popularly known as AHMCH Nagaon, and it was established in the year 1968. The College is affiliated with Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati, is one of the reputed homoeopathic Colleges in Assam. The college is popularly known as Swahid Homeopathic College Guwahati and was founded in the year 1976. The College is affiliated with Guwahati University and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Guwahati University Guwahati|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Assam Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Assam State Counselling. Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Assam must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Assam must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Assam without the NEET exam.
A. There are three government BHMS colleges and not any private BHMS college in Assam.
A. There are Government college BHMS seats 150 in Assam.
A. There are private college BHMS seats no in Assam.