List of BHMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India. It is located mainly in the Himalayan mountains and shares borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab conditions to the south. J&K has many educational research institutes and some prestigious medical colleges that offer educational facilities at bare minimum prices, like Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu, Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, but sadly the state does not have any Homeopathic college.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There is no homoeopathic college in J&K (According to the Central Council of Indian Medicine). Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state may get admission to any other state’s Homeopathic colleges. In this article, we will learn about the Top BHMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir to study the best Homeopathy courses.
2. List of BHMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
4. Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked Questions
J & K Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jammu and Kashmir NEET Cutoff 2022||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Seat Matrix 2022||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET Fee Structure 2022||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
List of Homeopathic Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Here is the updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir officially made by the National Homoeopathic Council of India. If you too want to pursue a BHMS, this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure, and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BHMS Colleges in the J & K overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of BHMS College in Jammu & Kashmir
Sorry, the state does not have any Homeopathic Medical colleges. The government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Homeopathic colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir may get admission to any other state’s Homeopathic Colleges in India. Here is an updated list of some State-wise BHMS Colleges lists officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2022 exam will be held on August 1, 2022. Candidates can check the Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
J&K NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Jammu And Kashmir must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Jammu & Kashmir like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Jammu & KashmirMeghalaya State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|J & K Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Can I get BHMS college without NEET in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private colleges of Jammu and Kashmir without the NEET exam.
Q. How many BHMS colleges are in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. There are no government BHMS colleges, and no private BHMS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir.
Q. How many seats are BHMS government colleges in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. There is no Seats in Government college BHMS in Jammu and Kashmir.
Q. How many seats are BHMS private colleges in Jammu and Kashmir?
A. There are no Seats in private college BHMS in Jammu and Kashmir.