BHMS College in Jharkhand: Jharkhand, is one of the prevalent states of India. The state is well famous for its rich mineral resources and the home state of well-known former Indian Cricket Captain, M.S.Dhoni. Besides its renowned Tourist destinations and Industries, the state is also home to some of the famous BHMS institutes like the Homoeopathic College & Hospital of Mihijam and Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Some of the Top BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand are widely considered among the Best BHMS Courses in India. Throughout this article, every aspect related to Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Jharkhand in the Annual Edufever College Ranking for 2021-22 will be covered.
1. Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
2. List of Homeopathic College in Jharkhand
4. Jharkhand Aysuh NEET Counselling
5. Frequently Asked Question
Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|For BHMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG courses: Jharkhand AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
List of Homeopathic College in Jharkhand
Here is the updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure, and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BHMS Colleges in the Jharkhand overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
The Homoeopathic College and Hospital of Mihijam is one of the reputed Non-Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Jharkhand. The college is popularly known as Homeopathic College in Jamtara and was founded in 1974. The college is affiliated with Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh, and is approved by the Central Council of homoeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy|
|The Homoeopathic College and Hospital of Mihijam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur, is one of the reputed Non-Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Jharkhand. The college is popularly known as SHMCH Jamshedpur and was founded in 1953. The college is affiliated with Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh, and is approved by the Central Council of homoeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh|
|Approved by||Government of India’s Ministry of Health, Central Council for Homoeopathy.|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College Jamshedpur Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2021 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2021.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Jharkhand without the NEET exam.
For Government or Public College Minimum Annual Fee: Rs 20,000/- and Maximum Annual Fee is Rs 50,000/-
For Private College Minimum Annual Fee: Rs 1,00,000/- and Maximum Annual Fee is Rs 3,00,000/-
A. There are two BHMS colleges in Jharkhand.
A. There are BHMS seats 100 (Each college) in Jharkhand.